Name – Yogalingam s/o Arumugam
Presently working with M/s. Kencana Petroleum Onshore fabrication yard Lumut port at Malaysia.
Mobile No Malaysia – +60124847482
Experience – 5 +years experience in Painting & Insulation Inspection of On Shore, Subsea / Offshore Projects Piping, Structural and Equipment
• Around 5+ years of experience as a Painting & Insulation Inspector working in Onshore, Subsea / Offshore project Fabrication yard. Perform periodic inspection to determine the condition and integrity of painting / coating & Insulation systems applied on onshore and offshore facilities inclusive on fabrication shop Inspection of Steel structures, Subsea manifolds & Piping, Topsides, Jackets, Decks, Piles, Platforms (Wellhead platforms, Mobile offshore Production unit (MOPU), and Central Processing platform) Compressor Modules, Module support frames.
• Well experienced in the International standards and codes such as NACE, SSPC, ASTM, International Organization for Standardization & Bristish Standards also Client Standards & Specifications
• Presently working in Malaysia for the company “Kencana Petroleum” as a Painting Inspector.
• Awareness of Safety standards & Regulations in Oil & Gas Projects.
Language Skills : English, Malay, Tamil
Age : 25 Years
Date of Birth : 21st December, 1987
Nationality : Malaysian Indian (IC No-871221-08-5073)
Marital Status : Single
Passport No. : A26228505
Place of Issue : Embassy of Malaysia.
Validity : 07 Jun 2017
Home Address : No.62 Taman Seri Manjung, 32000 Sitiawan,Perak Darul Ridzuan Malaysia.
SCOPE OF INTERVENSION
Painting, Coating and Insulation Inspection of Structural & Piping, Pressure Vessel, QA/QC Coordination with QA/QC-Documentation, Internal Auditing, Testing and Installation, and Pre-Commissioning activities.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Certificate in Mechanical Engineering passed in first class at April-2007.
BGAS – CSWIP Grade 3/2 (Painting Inspector), TWI-Cambridge-UK at February 2012.
Certificate Number : 62566
Approval Number : BG 601414
Diploma in M.S Office. (MS Office exposure required for QAQC functions related document preparation, Inspection monitoring purpose like MS Words, MS excel, MS Access, Power Point etc)
Certified Internal ISO 9001 - 2008 Auditor.
ASME Joint Review renewal of ASME Code U,U2, & S Stamps Audit
Safety induction trainings and Confined space entry
Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia(CIDB)
NIOSH – OSFAM
Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training including Additional OLF Modules (OPITO Approved)
Technical Seminar Advance Welding Technology
PPG PMC Blasting & Painting Presentation
CAREER & EMPLOYMENT SUMMARY
August 2006 – Present: – Kencana Petroleum as a Painting Inspector on several of project
1) Garraf Field Development Fabrication Of PAR’s & PAU’s Modules – Client: Weatherford & Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd.
2) Sepat Early Probuction System (SEPS) - Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd.
3) GI PIG Receiver Modification – Client: Sapura Acergy, Gumusut Kakap.
4) East Piatu Glycol Dehydration Skid Project – Client: Newfield Peninsula Malaysia INC.
5) G1200/1201 Stinger And Handling System Pipe lay Vessels – Client: Global Industries.
6) CPOC Bridge – Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd.
7) Azurite FDPSO Project - Fabricated of 17 Module & 1 Pipe Rack - Client: Prosafe Singapore.
8) EPCC of J4 Development Project – Fabricated of 1 Topside - Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd.
9) Plem Structure And Piping Work – Client: TL Offshore.
10) Flue gas Waste Heat Recovery System Project – Fabricated of Flue gas Waste Heat Recovery System - Client: Boustead International Heaters.
11) JDA Block B-17 Field Development Project – Fabricated 3 nos of Bridge – Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd. – Pptepi Operating SDN BHD.
12) DAH-TARN (STAGE II) – Client: American Air Filter. Ltd.
13) Tuanku Jaafar Power Station, Port Dickson Rehabilitation Project, Phase 2. -Fabricate Circulating of Water Piping ( CW Pipe ) - Client: Tos Energy Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Duties and Responsibility
• Perform periodic inspection to determine the condition and integrity of painting / coating systems applied on onshore and offshore facilities inclusive at structure members, pressure vessels, piping,fittings,flare boom, etc.
• Perform condition monitoring on existing painting systems of topside offshore platform to support Clients maintenance programmed.
• Perform work-scoping inspection to determine condition and identify areas that required maintenance painting.
• Carry out inspection and quality control monitoring during blasting / painting exercise for onshore.
• Monitoring environment conditions, readings paint batch products, application method, surface preparation, Surface profile and equipment are used.
• Familiar and able to used and calibrate painting inspection tools inclusive at Digital DFT gauge, WFT, Surface profile gauge, dew point calculator, whirling hygrometer.
• Preparation and compilation of inspection report.
• To liaise with Client Site Representatives with regard to any technical queries and day to day basis activities.
SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Able to handle Personal Computers (PC) troubleshooting either in software or hardware.
• Full clean driving license (B2 & D) and my own vehicle.
• Can work under pressure, independent, self-motivated and meet tight deadlines.
• Willing to learn new things and good teamwork.
• Speak, read and write fluent Malay and English language.
• Interested in challenging environment.
• Able to set objectives and take responsibility.
• Committed to jobs given.
• Willing to learn and contribute positively towards the company’s growth.
• Willing to Travel : Yes Willing to Relocate : Yes
• Possess Own Transport : Yes Availability : 1 month notice
Mr. Shafaril Izzuddin
Kencana Torsco Sdn. Bhd,
Person In Charge
Mr. S.V. Jegathesan
LJ Wens Technical Service SDN BHD
Mansfield, OH - foundry, powder, coating, mold, self employed,...
QA QC Inspector
Edgar Springs, MO - ndt, asme, qc, welding, aws, welder, inspector,...
QA/QC Civil Construction Inspector
Charlotte, NC - nuclear, cast, concrete, inspector, civil, soil,...
Brandon, FL - engines, math, airport, wash, foods, 1987,...
Toledo, OH - supplies, inspections, toledo, works, ensuring,...
Inspector Team Assist (ITA)
Sterling Heights, MI - inspector, light, engineering, implant, vehicles,...
Cypress, TX - qc, calibration, instrument, conduct, inspector,...