JUSTIN D. DOVER
Cumming, GA 30040
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT COST CONTAINMENT OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
Delivering continuous improvement and profits by bringing out the best in people.
Strong, trusted organizational leader with the expertise and experience to initiate strategies that deliver profitability and operational excellence. Well established record of transforming underperforming units into efficient, stable, profit-generating operations. Turned around sales team and established year over year growth and profitability from June 2010 to present. Managed operations and sales teams, executed direct sales efforts to customers in retail, hospitality, property management, contractors, manufacturers’ representatives, through traditional lighting wholesale distribution channels. Operated as a member of the sales team by handling direct sales responsibilities for a personal account list generated and established as part of the sale’s team.
SALES & MANAGERIAL EXPERTISE
Strategic Sales Plans Sales Team Development
New Product Presentations Process Improvement
Lighting Solutions Oriented
Workforce Development Warehouse Operations Purchasing
Inventory Tracking Client Management Vendor Relations
ATLANTIC LIGHTING & SUPPLY, LLC., Atlanta, GA 2010–Present
Leader in cutting-edge renewable lighting solutions for commercial, industrial, multifamily, and institutional markets. Acquired Wheatstone Energy Group before being acquired and established as a division of Servidyne a subsidiary of SCIenergy. Primary functions including serving as a distribution arm of the parent company and direct sales efforts to its own client list.
Director of Operations, Atlantic Lighting & Supply, LLC. (2010–Present)
Positioned company for sale by converting financially struggling enterprise into profitable operation in 12 months with innovative refinement of operations and development of a strong workforce and sales team.
• Reduce costs and secure customer loyalty with well negotiated vendor and subcontractor agreements that assure on-time delivery and a rapid response and resolution of installation issues.
• Maximize speed and accuracy of order fulfillment with integration of industry-leading inventory tacking methods.
• Manage accounting, sales, and warehouse operations; report directly to CEO and CFO of Servidyne.
• Hold P&L responsibility for division.
• Delivered first year sales of $4M with GM of 30%.
• Captured 50% increase in sales to parent company.
• Achieved 2nd year sales of $5.7M with GM of 31.2%.
• Focused sales efforts on property management, retail, hospitality, contractors, MFR reps, and distribution.
Purchasing and Logistics Manager, Servidyne Systems, LLC. (2004–2010)
Instituted policies and procedures crucial for transition to publicly traded company and SOX compliance. Integrated cost controls into all business functions.
• Delivered annual savings of more than 20% on $17M+ project budget.
• Created RFP and RFQ process; managed all phases of vendor agreements.
• Held signature authority for all expenditures; negotiated purchase
contracts including fleet vehicle purchases, service contracts, and fuel spends.
• Contained costs and eliminated delays with aggressive tracking, analysis, and resolution of domestic and international shipping issues.
JUSTIN D. DOVER PAGE 2
Project Manager, The Wheatstone Energy Group, Inc. (1999–2003)
Designed and managed seamless industrial lighting conversion and maintenance projects to minimize impact on production and maximize energy and cost savings.
• Managed projects in 35 states generating $12.5M+ in income (25% margin).
• Created custom lighting maintenance program; top client signed three year,
$600k per year agreement (35% margin).
WAFFLE HOUSE, INC., Norcross, GA 1997–1999
Restaurant Operations Manager
Increased efficiency and profits of 24/7 operation.
• Managed 3 locations; supervised 90 +employees; delivered $2M+ sales
increase in 24 months.
• Increased single location sales by 12% in 12 months; kept food cost,
operating cost, and payroll below budget.
WAR EAGLE, LTD., Roswell, GA 1995–1997
Instituted operational changes resulting in organizational growth and generating profits in excess of $2M (25%+ margin).
• Increased rate of proposal acceptance with the integration of sales team’s
customer knowledge into proposal process.
• Monitored costs and subcontractor contracts to deliver projects on time
and under budget.
Sergeant- Section Leader, 4th LAAD, United States Marine Corps (1991–1997)
Midway Recreational Football
Secretary, Board of Directors (2009–2010)
Head Football Coach (2009–2011) Assistant Football Coach (2002–2008)
Microsoft Suite Outlook GEAC Lotus Notes OPEN SYSTEMS
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
Member, Institute for Supply Management
Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM)
Certificate in Purchasing and Supply (CPS) in process
B.S., Business Administration: Human Resource Management
Auburn University, Auburn, AL
Dallas, TX - adobe, apple, graphic, video, mobile, photoshop,...
Project Manager Engineer
Santa Clara, CA - hadoop, firewall, developers, administrator,...
Philippines, Malabon Metro Manila - santos, wilson, nurse, technician, juan, metro,...
Irvington, NJ - truck driver, truck, driver, street, cdl, avenue,...
Anaheim, CA - medical technologist, technology, technologist,...
India, Mumbai, MH - office assistant, dept, computer operator, period,...
Baldwin, NY - casualty, adjuster, commercial, claims, insurance,...