El Cerrito, CA 94530
To obtain a challenging entry-level position in Desktop Support, with a special interest in Network Administration.
B.S. Business Administration, University of Phoenix, Oakland, CA (10/2014)
Concentration in Management
A.A.S. Degree Information Technology, Heald College, San Francisco, CA (11/2011)
Coursework: Introduction to information technology, Core hardware technologies, Operating system technologies, Networking technologies, Programming concepts, Advanced networking, Introduction to Linux, Introduction to computer security, and Database management.
• Successful leader, equally effective as member of a team.
• Highly organized able to multi-task and accomplish multiple objectives.
• Professional demeanor and attentive to detail with outstanding customer skills.
• Local area network (LAN), basic programming, and peripheral equipment.
• PC repair and hardware/software upgrades.
• Microsoft office configuration, installation, testing, and troubleshooting of hardware and software.
• Diagnose problems and malfunctions utilizing test programs and equipment.
• Programming Software, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Microsoft Visual Basic 2008
• Installation and configuration of Windows Vista/XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows server 2003 and 2008 servers.
• Perform network administration maintenance, configuration network file servers; provide backup support as needed for the network administrator.
Crew Chief 12/2008 to 10/2009
Edwards Airforce Base
• Responsible for managing the operational readiness of one or more aircrafts.
• Proficiently trained of supported aviation unit personnel.
• Responsibilities included detailed technical oversight of individual aircraft’s level of mission capabilities and projection of maintenance.
• Maintained individual aircraft operational readiness.
Airmen 07/2004 to 07/2008
Oak Harbor, WA
• Serviced, inspected, repaired and did mechanical maintenance to an aircraft before it was considered safe for takeoff.
• Did all the servicing and maintenance duties, performed inspections, and controlling operations.
• Watched gauges and dials and ensured that everything is running as it should.
• Was able to recognize any problems that may arise, carry out engineer’s orders, modify the aircraft structures, read and interpret manuals.
United States Navy, 2004 - 2008.
• Participated in Leader Development and Assessment Course.
• Line Division Supervisor: Supervised 6 employees during graveyard shift.
• E-3 Rating
• Honorable Discharge
Available upon request