“I am currently looking for full time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, benefits for my growth and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively “
Degree Institute Board/University Year Performance
B.E. RCPIT, Shirpur NMU, Jalgaon 2008-12 67.86%
12th A. K. National high school, Khamgaon Maharashtra State Board 2008 69.17%
10th A. K. National high school, Khamgaon Maharashtra State Board 2006 84.26%
• Language known: C Programming
• Tools: MS Office
• Operating System: Windows vista/07/XP.
• Design Knowledge: auto CAD.
PROJECT & SEMINAR
• Project on “Magnetic Power Generator”
• Seminar on Algae: Fuel For Future
• 2 weeks Training in ‘DELTA ENGINEERING Ltd’, BARODA.
Learnt different types of valve like ball valve, sluice valve, gate valve, butterfly valve, globe valve etc.
• 2 weeks Training in ‘RAYMOND Pvt. Ltd’, JALGAON.
Study the working of Boiler, Generator, and Compressor.
• Won a H.R. Patel Excellence award for 26th rank at NMU and 2nd rank in institute level in 2nd year.
• Member of “MESA 2009”at RCPIT, Shirpur.
• Member of ROBOWAR event in “CONVERGES 2011” at RCPIT Shirpur.
• Participated in “Bridge making”, “Highway 2 hill”, “ROGOLF” conducted at MET-EORITE’10 at Bhujbal Knowledge City, Nasik.
• Underwent “FEEL EMPLOYABLE” of CLHRD at RCPIT Shirpur.
• Paper presentation on “MAGNETIC POWER GENERATOR” in CONVERGES’12 a National level Symposium at Shirpur.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Solving SUDOKU.
• Playing CRICKET, CHESS.