A Business Professional with experience in providing excellent customer service
• Experienced in Switchboard Operation and Appointment Setting
• Well developed Customer Service Abilities
• Background in Medical Records, Customer Service and Patient Relations
• Familiar with Data Entry, Order Processing, and Filing
• Excellent written / verbal communication skills
• Able to work alone or as part of a team
• Hard working, able to multi-task effectively
• Pleasant, Friendly, Organized and Reliable
Professional Background and Accomplishments
Customer Service / Patient Relations / Manager / Production Team Member
• Carried out telephone and sales support along with customer service and patient relations support for large medical group and custom manual wheelchair manufacturer.
• Arranged appointments for both customers and patients and answered questions for clients. Provide assistance with sales calls and tech support. Provide support to Doctors and nurses with regards to patient charts.
• Forward information to potential clients and sales reps on products.
• Initiate and lead weekly production meeting.
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer / patient issues.
• Trained both medical record staff in procedures, and oversee and trained front office staff for wheelchair manufacturer.
• Prepared and maintained customer and patient charts. Filed all medical records documents and filing of wheelchair orders and documents pertaining to orders.
• Some record copy experience for patients and other medical facilities, as well as copied documents that were subpoenaed. Familiar with some HIPPA regulations.
• Prepare and process quotes, orders and confirmations. Also do billing, shipping, some purchasing, some accounts receivables and collections, creating customer accounts.
• Perform data entry and arranging of appointment schedule.
• Prepared mass mailing and distribution of literature.
• Provide support to management and sales team.
• Prepare memos and reports for CEO and weekly production meeting and other office staff.
• Served as Medical Records Tech and was promoted to Lead and Medical Records Copy Clerk for Friendly Hills Medical Group Yorba Linda.
• Customer Service Manager / Production Team Member for custom ultra light wheelchair manufacturer.
• Assistant Youth Oriented Special Contest Lead for “Kid’s Park” at the OC Fairgrounds. I received 2 awards at this seasonal position. One year I received “Employee of the Department”, and the last year I worked there I received “Employee of the Fair” this is the highest award given to one person out of all fair employees at closing ceremonies.
• Previous volunteer Sunday School Teacher for the Disabilities Ministry at a local church in Corona, CA.
• Customer Service Manager / Production Team Member, Colours Wheelchair, Corona, CA (1998-2012)
• Kid’s Park Lead, OC Fairgrounds, Costa Mesa, CA (1992-2007)
• Medical Records Clerk / Lead, Friendly Hills Medical Group, Yorba Linda, CA (1989-1998)
• Graduate of Troy High School, Academic Honors, Fullerton, CA (1988)
• Some College- Fullerton JC, Fullerton, CA (1988-1991)
• Windows, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, and Peachtree
Other Skills / Hobbies
• Spending time with family and friends.
• Making woodcrafts and other craft projects
• Friendly Hills Medical Group- Patty Brenner, Supervisor, 951-***-**** (This company is no longer in business however Mrs. Brenner is available if you would like to contact her).
• OC Fairgrounds (Seasonal Position) at Kid’s Park - Carolyn Dawson, Supervisor, Cell 951-***-**** or Home 951-***-****. (This department at the OC fairgrounds has been closed for several years now however Mrs. Dawson is available if you would like to contact her).