PAMELA D. CRUDUP
214-***-**** • email@example.com
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Recruiting / Payroll / Employee Relations
Driven, goal-oriented Human Resources Professional with a proven record of accomplishment in supporting company’s business goals and objectives. Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively solve problems, set priorities, and multi-task. Able to work independently or with a team, and with minimal supervision. Extremely flexible and able to learn quickly. Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strategic Planning • Office Administration
• Payroll/Benefits Administration • Career Development/Training
• Operations Management • Team Building & Employee Relations
• Recruiting/Retention • Microsoft Office Products and QuickBooks
HUMAN RESOURCES/OFFICE MANAGER, 2008 – Present
Kiner Speech Services – Arlington, Texas
• Responsible for all HR and management functions for small speech therapy office.
• Manage and administer the staffing and recruiting function, including advertising, recruiting, screening, interviewing, selecting and hiring new employees and facilitating new hire training.
• Update and maintain personnel files and Human Resources records and enter new employee data into HRIS.
• Research and compare benefit plans, such as medical, dental, life and long-term disability, 401(k) and pension for future establishment.
• Provide consultation, coaching and counseling to employees, act as employee advocate as needed and provide appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Process weekly payroll through QuickBooks and responsible for accounts payable and budgeting.
• Ensure legal compliance, anticipate and assess risk of potential legal actions, and promote proper application of employment laws and regulations.
• Proactively assess organizational needs to develop and execute HR strategies including performance assessment, skill gap identification and planning.
• Maintain awareness of financial situation of the company and develop plans to positively affect the profitability of the company.
• Responsible for employee development and discipline through continuous feedback, conducting employee reviews and performance evaluations.
Developed and implemented Policies and Procedures manual.
Assessed job functions and made recommendations for retaining or merging current positions and suggestions for potential positions.
Reduced company expenses by 15%.
OFFICE MANAGER, 2006 – 2008
Truckers Plus HR – Dallas, Texas
• Recruited drivers, organized new hire orientation, exit interviews, benefit seminars, annual reviews/performance evaluations and assured timely completion and submission of driver change documentation in HRIS.
• Maintained current Department of Transportation knowledge and ensured ongoing training and accuracy in processes regarding DOT regulations and company policy.
• Demonstrated proven sales ability, negotiated rates, and continued the acquiring of new business while maximizing all current opportunities with existing customer base.
• Maintained employee files in accordance with company policy and DOT requirements.
• Developed and implemented retention initiatives by executing programs to improve employee morale and attribution.
• Performed weekly payroll processing.
• Traveled to customer sites to communicate updates, resolve issues, and evaluate current and future needs to maintain customer relations.
• Handled workers compensation and unemployment issues.
• Attended recruiting fairs, training seminars and other job related meetings as necessary.
Created safety presentations and conducted quarterly safety meetings with drivers.
Developed new strategies and tools to attract and retain drivers and customers.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2003 – 2006
Martin, Mason, Stutz, LP – Dallas, Texas
• Managed the Human Resources functions for Uptown law office.
• Maintained personnel files, including information changes, benefits, performance reviews and other confidential information.
• Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and hiring of office staff through internet postings and temporary agencies.
• Conducted on-boarding process including new hire orientation, processing new hire paperwork, benefit enrollment, and employee badges, keys and computer access.
• Processed timesheets, tracked personal time, entered payroll into ADP and distributed paychecks.
• Tracked office inventory and ordered supplies as needed, and planned and organized company events.
• Reconciled and managed all expenses related to company credit card, worked with vendors to receive best rates and processed firm bills for payment.
• Assisted employees with routine employee relations questions including time off, benefits and payroll.
• Provided back up for receptionist and other legal assistants.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Finance, 2001 • University of Texas at Arlington
Masters of Human Resources Management, 2006 • University of Phoenix