firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com ( www.TinyUrl.com/Ariel-Mercedes )
Troubleshooting PC hardware and software issues
Communicating technical information into simple language for users
Deadline and sales driven
Personable and highly adaptable to change.
CompTIA A+ Certified, MCTS pending
A computer services professional with training in PC care and troubleshooting
Proficient in Windows software configurations, data recovery and networking
Personable and highly adaptable: Highly self motivated and resolution oriented; can see the big picture and able to come in at any point in an operation and provide a new perspective and bring the goal to fruition.
Skills: Fluent in Spanish & English Type 50-55 WPM, proficient in Microsoft Word.
• MS Office 2007, 2003
• Windows 7
• Windows Vista
• Windows Server 2008
• Anti-Virus/ Firewalls Networking
• Active Directory
• Configure Group policies
• LAN Setup/Optimization
• Network routers, switches,
• Remote Desktop Assistance
• Wi-Fi device set up Hardware
• Data encryption, backups, retrieval, cleanups, and images
• Partition and format SATA, PATA, SSD
• PC/Laptop maintenance
• Printer/Fax troubleshooting
• Troubleshooting Drivers
Comp2Kids Bronx/Queens, NY
Teacher’s Assistant Mar/2012
• Assisted in the Comp2Kids Organization. In The training of low-income families on how computers operate, and some key programs that are used regularly at home and at the office.
Christina Rajel Resturant NEW YORK, NY
Host Feb/2011 – Sep/2011
• Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas
• Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup
• Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and to respond to complaints.
• Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly.
• Operate cash register to process payments for purchases.
161 Criminal CourtHouse ( Bronx Community Solutions ) BRONX, NY
Intern jan/2010 – Mar/2010
Monitor Anger Management Classes
Monitor Social service Classes
Sat down with defendants and assigned their Community service hours.
Put Defendants Discharge papers in the Criminal court system
Per Scholas Institute for Technology – Bronx, NY Computer Technician Training june.2012
Sobro Educational Program – Bronx,NY High School Equivalency Diploma Oct.2011