DAWN L. MOORE
630-***-**** • email@example.com
Learning Operations Specialist with a proven track record of ensuring delivery of the best
available learning in a cost efficient manner by supporting policies and programs
aligned with business and learning strategies. Extensive experience in learning delivery
management, process development, operations, controls and Learning Management
System upgrades. Highly organized and detail-oriented, possessing excellent planning,
coordinating, and problem solving skills. Expertise in Learning Management System
(LMS) course administration, support and maintenance including:
• E-Learning applications and processes
• SumTotal Learning Management System
• Questionmark Perception assessment management system
• KnowledgeAdvisors Metrics that Matter learning measurement evaluation software
IBM, Schaumburg, IL 2007 to 2012
Learning Operations Specialist
System Administrator for Allstate’s Learning Management System (SumTotal), including
but not limited to Open Activity Architecture activity builds.
• Maintained and sustained 95% client satisfaction at Allstate by relationship
building and maintenance, and delivering services according to quality standards
defined by the client.
• Achieved 98% target accuracy for completing client requests, compared to Service
Level Agreements of 95%, by managing customer inquiries and by taking initiative to
avoid or reduce repeating issues regarding complaints.
• Supported educational goals of four business units by consulting and providing
tutorial and support of the LMS for 6,000 employees and providing compliance and
• Guided and directed business units regarding system related training, LMS /
eLearning functions and opportunities, and current and potential LMS functionality by
providing scheduled communications and group or individual training.
• Administered the KnowledgeAdvisors Metrics that Matters measurement tool to
support Human Resource goals by creating custom surveys, and overseeing the proper
distribution of surveys.
• Ensured course functionality for thousands of courses and training history for
150,000 employees remained intact by functioning as key member of project team to
perform the upgrades from the SumTotal 7.1 LMS to SumTotal 8.2 LMS and performed
User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY, Northbrook, IL
Human Resource Administrative Support 2004 to 2007
Maintained and supported the Allstate Learning Management System.
• Provided level 2 troubleshooting support for SumTotal Learning Management System
(LMS) by responding to customer complaints and issues.
• Provided learner and administrative support and conducted client training on the
Learning Management System for approximately 20,000 Agency Support Staff.
• Resolved LMS issues by coordinating and interacting with vendor and technical
• Functioned as a key member of project team that converted proprietary Learn.Net
LMS to SumTotal 7.1 LMS which resulted in the creation of 4,500 learning activities for
Application Specialist (2000-2004)
Coordinated and delivered three Information Technology training curricula: New Hire /
Transfer, Mainframe / Technical, and Project Management / Methodology Curriculum.
• Improved delivery process by implementing measurement techniques including
gathering and consolidating data for courses utilizing MS tools or applications.
• Marketed products and services of IT Learning Solutions University through
communications and dedicated website.
• Interacted with all areas of Enterprise Technology by attending weekly meetings.
Senior Indemnity Market Consultant (1990-2000)
Accountable for the impact of top line quality and premium measurements through daily
interaction with sales management, regional offices and Home Office staff members.
• Identified sales opportunities to increase agent profitability by preparing reports,
proposals, presentations and training packages for new agent hires.
• Provided direction on the Underwriting philosophy and logic used to develop quality
risk parameters, through field travel and portfolio management processes.
• Identified profitable/unprofitable trends and evaluated opportunity areas in a
• Tracked and analyzed specialty auto insurance quality trends and assisted other
consultants in risk evaluation processes.
BS, Sociology – Emphasis in Criminal Justice
Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
Lawyers Assistant Program Certificate, American Bar Association approved curriculum
Roosevelt University, Arlington Heights, IL