This is with the reference to the mail received from one of the jobsite.
i have no experience in to pharma field.
if given an opportunity i am looking forward to meet you.
please check my profile.
To integrate my professional skills and specialized knowledge with dynamic streamline of organization, which ultimately gives, rises to achievement of organization’s objective and to have a challenging career & associate with an organization that can utilize my skills, ability, and knowledge and provide me opportunity for professional growth & satisfaction.
• 8 years’ successful experience in Administration, Customer Service & Support with recognized strengths in account maintenance: Problem- solving & Sales staff support, and planning /implementing proactive procedures and systems to alleviate problems in the first place.
• Working knowledge using MS Office (Word, Excel) & XP.
• Fluent, Neutral & clear spoken English.
• Able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
• Fast learner.
• Trained at CPI Intellisoft.
Working as Personal Assistant to the Executive Director of Nandi Group of Companies Bommalasatram,Nandyal. June2009 to May 2012.
Co-ordinating with Administration, Accounts, Purchase, HR and Production Dept.
My responsibilities includes fixing appointments, scheduling meetings,
Sending the mails and Communicating with all the departments as per the requirements.
Attending the meeting, sending circulers.
To search new Suppliers, Negotiate and regular follow ups.
Responsible for General Clerical & Admin work.
Co-ordinating with other departments of the NANDI group.
Handling all the hard and soft copies of the files and maintaining the confidential files.
Highly Responsible to be in contact with the Departments 24/7.
Preparing Daily and MIS Report of the Group.
To manage day to day work including but not limited.
Worked as Member Quality with MEDIA TRAVELS PVT. LTD,Nacharam, Hyderabad. July 2006 to Aug 2008
Work Description :
• Worked with a team of 10 people. Manage day to day work including but not limited.
• Responsible to handle and maintain Call Quality and Client requirement.
• Arranging and Handling Con calls with Client.
• Listen to the sales call and to provide necessary feedback.
• Listening to the live calls by barging and handle escalations if necessary.
• Coordinating with the Team leader and Technical Team.
• Responsible for Confirmation of sales at the end of the day.
• Coordinating with Client in regards to the updates with in the process.
• Ability to train the team on the process update.
• Ability to make decisions and develop confidence in agents by counseling as deemed necessary.
• Accountable for the sales approved and responsible for the credit checks.
• Responsible to send daily report to the client and updating the same to the HR and concerned department
• Coordinating with the Placement officers and coordinators of colleges in collecting data.
Worked as Sr. Process Associate with DELOITTE CONSULTING INDIA (P) LTD., Madhapur Hi-tech city, Hyderabad. Sep 2004 to may 2006
• Worked with a team of 15 people. Responsible for handling outbound calls and escalated calls.
• Processing the medical claims to the Insurance company in USA.
• Follow up for payment process.
• To represent the team as acting team manager in the absence of the Team Manager.
• Coordinating with the team members and attending con-calls etc
Mr.Mirza -- P.A to Director (Nandi Group of Companies) : 998-***-****
Mr.Suresh -- C.A (Nandi Group of Companies) : 984-***-****
PERSONAL PROFILE :
Address for Communication : 1-86, Ferozguda, Bowenpally, sec`bad.
Date of Birth : 22-11-1979
Marital Status : Married
Language Known : English, Hindi & Telugu
Last salary drawn : 22,000/- p.m
: HRA and Conveyance extra.