Karen D. Sharp
951-***-**** ~ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To acquire a long term position with a Company where I will be challenged.
Proficient with Excel, Word, etc. Misc. other software programs. Excellent computer skills. Fast learner.
Outstanding people skills and excellent customer service rep., great multi-tasking abilities. I am able to work as a team or individually.
I am a very dedicated and dependable person and enjoy working with other dedicated individuals.
Experience Project Manager Assistant
August 2007 to May 2009 ~ Standard Drywall Inc. Corona, CA
• Maintain and update project management operations by receiving, processing and distributing communications and information.
• Maintain RFI Log and files.
• Communicate with subcontractors regarding certified payroll, etc.
• Send out plans, guarantee letters, etc.
Customer Service Manager
August 2001 to August 2007 Ritchie Bros Auctioneers, Perris, CA,
• Ensuring that superior customer service is delivered at all times to all customers.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, financial institutions, local taxation offices and motor vehicle branches in order to obtain information and to resolve problems.
• Setting-up and maintaining all auction information systems.
• Inputting contracts and equipment specifications into the sale site system.
• Reconciling sales, collecting accounts receivables for auctions held four times a year in excess of $40M per auction and all banking responsibilities.
• Becoming an authority on local tax collection, exemptions and remittance.
• Ensuring transactions involving vehicle registrations are processed according to policy.
• Reporting on sale to local and head office management.
• Recruiting, training and coaching customer service representatives (approx. 25 people) for each sale day.
• Answering customer inquiries in person, by email and by phone.
• Provides additional administrative support as needed.
• Organized events for 50 to 500 people five times a year. Including catering, hiring entertainment, etc..
I tend to ‘think outside the box’ and thought I would add my picture to show to you that I am a real person and not just another resume.
Thank you for considering me for a position at your company.
References available upon request.