Dr. Pranali Bhatti
M.Sc., Ph.D., PGDCR
*. Name : DR. PRANALI M. BHATTI
2. Date of Birth : 21st February 1981
3. Gender : Female
4. Nationality : Indian
5. Contact Details
5.2. Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
5.3. Mobile Number : +91 971*******
6. Profile A flexible, enthusiastic & hardworking professional with an excellent communication and time management skills. I have Good analytical skill and can work on own initiative as well as a part of the team. A proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges, I perform effectively even in pressurised working environment.
7. Professional objective
A challenging position that will capitalize on my extensive background within the information industry and that will provide an opportunity to contribute to the goals of the organization. My interest areas are Development, Research where I look for new challenges to surpass and established things to improve.
8. Current job:
8.1 Clinical Research Co-ordinator (CRC)
Oncology Services India Ltd., Ahmedabad (CRO) March 2010
• Investigator meeting
• Reporting, coordinating and approval from IEC
• Training site staff and Pre trial Documentation
• Informed consent process
• Recruitment of patients by IVRS
• Scheduling visits and follow up
• Research pharmacy, IP accountability and lab responsibility
• Maintaining, completing CRF, data according to source file
• SAE reporting to IEC and Maintaining different logs and site files
8.2 List of Clinical Trials hendle as CRC in below mentioned study protocol:
August 2010 • A Prospective, Comparative, Randomized, Multicenteric, Open label Post Marketing Surveillance study to compare the Safety and efficacy of once-per-cycle of ABC to XYZ in support of AT chemotherapy in females patients with Advanced (Stage III and IV) breast cancer.
March 2010 • A Prospective, Comparative, Randomized Multicenteric Phase III study to compare the Safety and efficacy of ABC against XYZ in postmenopausal females with Osteoporosis.
8.3 Guest Faculty Member – Clinical Research
Department of Pharmacy (clinical research), Saurashtra University, Rajkot June 2010
• Imparting Lectures in Clinical Research (PGDCR) Classes
• Guiding students in preparation of dissertations
• Assessing and evaluating students assignments
• Attain meeting for amendment in course pattern
• Guiding for campus interview
9. Work Experience:
9.1 Laboratory In-charge
Asia Pacific Laboratory, Ahmedabad October 2008 – December 2009
• Ensuring Specified/stipulated quality
• Authentication and certification
• Communication with client
• Attain meeting with field staff and lab persons
• Leading the field and office teams
• Managing and supervising the overall housekeeping activities of the office
• Ensuring procedural and legal formalities
• Managing the office and field personnel
9.2 Instrumental Executive
SGS India Pvt Ltd., Ahmedabad June 2008 – September 2008
• Handling instruments like HPLC, GC, centrifugation
• Calibration and validation
• Communication with client
• Attain meeting with lab in charge and client
• Leading the Team of agriculture department
• Coordination of the work of Agriculture Department with other Departments
• Administering and Managing the personnel of Agriculture Department
9.3 Research Scientist
UGC Meritorious Fellowship, Department of Biosciences, Saurashtra University, Rajkot March 2008 – May 2008
• Delivering lectures in MSc classes
• Guiding MSc students in research and dissertations
• Submitting PhD Research Reports to UGC periodically
• Assessing and evaluating students assignments
• Delivering lectures in M.Phil Classes
• Guiding M.Phil students in research project
• Attain meeting for periodic update in UGC projects
10. Educational Qualification:
Exam-ination Passed Board/ university Subjects Studied Class/ Division Year of Passing
Clinical Research ICRI, Ahmedabad Drug Development and Discovery, Designing CT, EC issues, ICH-GCP, IC process, Protocol designing, Patient recruitment/retention, Project management, Pharmacovigilance, Biostatistics, BA – BE studies, Data management, IP applications, CRF, Logs, SOP, Audits/Inspections, Communication skills, Schedule Y. 1stClass (3rd rank) April 2010
Ph.D Department of Biosciences, Saurashtra University Subject – Science/ Botany.Thesis title – “Genotypic Differences in Pearl Millet (Pennisetum Glaucum L.) in relation to salt-tolerance” - June 2008
M.Sc Department of Biosciences, Saurashtra University Cell biology, Molecular biology and Genetic Evaluation, Biodiversity and Biosystematics, Biostatistics and Informatics, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Immunology, Environmental science, Analytical technology in biology, Diversity of plant life, Plant physiology and Metabolism, Plant ecology, plant technology and Genetic engineering. Specialization – Plant Science 2nd Class May 2004
B.Sc Virani Science College, Rajkot English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry,Botany. Specialization – Microbiology 2nd Class April 2002
HSC Gujarat Board, Gandhinagar English, Mathematics-1,2, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Sanskrit Pass July 1999
SSC Gujarat Board, Gandhinagar Gujarati, English, Social Science, Mathematics, Sanskrit, Typewriting 67.57% March 1996
11. Extra Curricular Activities:
11.1 Attended in 15th State level Seminar of Micro Study Circle on 21st Dec 2003 held at Yogidham Educational Campus, Rajkot.
11.2 Attended the workshop on 7th Jan 2003 organized by Science & Technical Vocabulary Commission, Human Resource Development Ministry Government of India.
11.3 Participated in State Level Seminar on Frontiers and Advancements in Biological Science in New Millennium on 11th Aug 2002 held at Yodidham Educational campus, Rajkot.
12. Special Achievements:
12.1 Presented a paper in XXII Gujarat Science Congress, on 9th Mar 2008 held at Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar.
12.2 Presented a paper with title “Screening of Some Medicinal Plants for Potential Antibacterial Activity” in the XVII Gujarat Science Congress held at Department of Biosciences, Saurashtra University, Rajkot on 13th Mar 2004
12.3 Presented Seminar with title “Rational Use of Blood Components Therapy” on 2004 at Department of Biosciences, Saurashtra University, Rajkot.
12.4 Participated in International Symposium on Molecular Medicine with Special Reference to the Molecular Biology of Infectious Diseases held on 26th & 27th Dec 2003 at Baroda.
12.5 Participated in National Conference on Environment Biology on 17th & 18th Oct 2002 held at Department of Biosciences Saurashtra University, Rajkot.
13. Research Work:
13.1 PGDCR Dissertation
‘Potentials of Traditional Systems of Medicines’: A Project submitted to Institute of Clinical Research India (ICRI) Ahmedabad.
13.2 Doctorate Research (Ph. D)
Completed Ph.D research work on ‘Genotypic Differences in Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum L.)in relation to salt-tolerance’ under supervision and guidance of Dr. A.N. Pandey Saurashtra University, Rajkot.
13.3 M.Sc. Research
Completed one year research work on ‘Antimicrobial Potency of Selected Medicinal Plants of Saurashtra region’ under the guideance of Dr. S.V. Chanda Saurashtra University, Rajkot.
14 Declaration I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Dr. Pranali M. Bhatti
2+ years expeirence of SAP –PP with QM and 11 years of pharma domian
India, Hyderabad - pp, sap, pi, fda, configuration, ehs, preventive,...
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, RI - supervision, following, cast, soil, same,...
Customer Service Sales
United States - food, shop, competition, sam, executive director,...
High School Assistant
Austin, TX - police, officer, officers, station, chief,...
Australia, ACT - surveyor, au, quantity, supply, water...
Austin, TX - drafter, worship, church, valve, drawings, autocad,...
Project Manager Customer Service
Costa Mesa, CA - loan, construction, lending, loan officer,...