A well-experienced medical receptionist with diverse experience of customer relationship. Demonstrated an outstanding performance during the past years. Worked a wide scope of clinical processes, successfully communicate and recorded test results.
• Excellent Customer Service • 4. Exceptional Communication
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills • 5. Cash Management ability
• Proven Problem Solving Skills • 6. Strong Organization Skills
• A well-experienced medical receptionist with previous record of supervising 18 staff members in a highly evolving environment.
• Managed outpatient clinics, with 50 sub-specialties generating 500,000 patients annually
• Implemented ISO 9001:2000 & JCIA quality management techniques in the department.
• Has a proven record of excellent customer service skills which includes greeting on phone, directing them, giving appointment, providing brief about the programmes and sorting their queries.
• Proficiency in the use of office equipment, such as fax machine, photo copier, audio/visual equipment
• Ability to work flexibly within a dynamic and highly evolving environment
• Expert in front-desk medical office managing for big, demanding general practice medical offices.
• Performing Skills of computerized procedures and the data entry procedures.
Achieved High School Degree
Clinical Supervisor/ Receptionist 1993-2012
Aga Khan University, Karachi
• Handles calls and promptly forwards them to appropriate person among 85 employees.
• Cash Audits which includes handling and checking of cash on a daily basis.
• Scheduling the use of conference rooms, catering and equipment and video conferencing reservations (if necessary).
• To manage and promptly respond to all incoming enquiries and ensures an optimal level of customer service and professionalism.
• To greet and interact with customers.
• Responsible for scheduling meetings for all employees; escorts visitors to staff members' offices, along with provides hospitality service arrangements as requested by staff.
• Compose and distribute inter-departmental memorandums (e-mail, documentary and voice) ensuring timely delivery and receipt of important information while at the time maintaining confidentiality.
• Worked closely with managers to provide administrative support such as filing and data entry.
• Purchasing and stocking of office supplies. Maintain the stock at all times.
• To check internal accounting controls and procedures
• Keep the reception desk neat & clean.
• Ensure photocopier is in good working condition (paper, toner, etc.)
• Reviews and evaluates existing clerical / administrative policies and practices to determine if current methods provide the means for the patient care staff to carry out their responsibilities and achieve projected goals.
• Established and maintains electronic records management system for all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Organize, sort and assign mail distribution for all the employees.
• Schedule and confirm appointments, Receive and issue payments, and Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail.
• 60 wpm Typing Speed
• Ability to communicate with the individuals from diverse backgrounds.
• Strong conflict management skills
• Planning and Scheduling
• Multi-tasking skills
• Available at all shifts
Assistant Rover Leader
Aga Khan Rovers Scout Unit (1984-2012)
Aga Khan Youth & Sports Board (2007-2008)
Aga Khan University, Public Affairs Department (1990-1992)
*References available on request