Gregory Allen, Jr.
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15221
OBJECTIVE: I am currently looking for a full time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
I have work as a Warehouse Worker for 8 years, in the past. I have the expertise to do a great job; a minor medical issue caused a small break in career.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to read and comprehend written instructions, safety warning labels, etc.
• Physically fit to move, carry, and lift materials and equipment.
• Having good communication skills and people skills.
• Excellent driving record.
Crown Services, Inc., Monroeville, PA. Temporary Agency Placement, 2012 – Present
• Work at several different companies throughout the Pittsburgh area; performing a variety of tasks, such as loading and unloading of materials, packing and scanning products, deconstructing podiums, and getting rid of materials on construction sites.
Kmart, Monroeville, PA. Stock Clerk, 12/2011 – 6/12/12
• Having knowledge of preparation and maintenance of records and reports of inventories, process, expenditures, shipments, shortages and goods used or issued.
• Good knowledge of proper storage methods, stock location and idenfication on the basis of environmental factors, turnover, physical capabilities of facilities.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Birmingham, AL. Warehouse Worker, 4/2002 - 9/2010
• Operated forklift trucks and other material handling equipment for the loading and unloading of trucks.
• Delivered and deported the proper materials on time to various areas of the plant or distributed centers according to the instructions given.
• Prepared and disposed finished goods for transportation to and from the distribution centers.
Graduate, Woodlawn High School, Birmingham, AL, 1998