William A. Giron
To obtain a management position with a multinational corporation/organization, utilizing my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, fluency in Spanish, and experience in inventory control.
Summary of Qualifications
• Proficient with MS Office, Outlook, Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Internet.
• Highly motivated individual with superior analytical skills.
• Bilingual-Bicultural (Spanish).
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments, while seeing each one through to its completion.
• An ability to learn and adapt to changing work environments.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
2006 Worcester State University Worcester, MA
Relevant Courses: Organizational Dynamics, Team Building, Business Communication.
Associates of Science Degree in Business Administration
2004 Quinsigamond Community College Worcester, MA
Gentex Optics, Inc. Dudley, MA Quality Control Inspector Jan. - July 2011
• Responsible for inspection and peeling of wafers.
• Assisted with different lights in order to detect defects.
• Performed inspection for fibers, dust or any contaminant on the wafer before releasing them to the next stage of processing.
William A. Giron
Gentex Optics, Inc. Dudley, MA Electro Mechanic Assembler Dec. 2010 - Jan 2011
• Administered inventory of inserts.
• Prepared and bonded inserts with glass and nickel.
• Determined and evaluated lens curvature.
• Operated sand blasting equipment and Oxy Acetylene Torch.
• Organized and classified various materials according to proper size and measurement, determined by the product being molded.
• Handled Sagitta gauges and Radia Scope.
Astra Zeneca, LP Westborough, MA Aseptic Technician Oct. 2003¬ - May 2008
• Maintained accurate records of chemical mixtures used during the disinfecting process in the “clean room”.
• Reported to supervisor accurate inventory of all chemicals used in the disinfecting process.
• Assisted in training and evaluating new personnel.
• Assisted in equipment preparation and sterilization.
• Operated general lab/manufacturing equipment to monitor and control production process.
• Collected bio-hazardous waste and sharp containers for proper disposal.
• Performed all tasks according to GMP & SOP practices and procedures.