Attention: Human Resources
I am a confident professional, looking for an Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, or General Office position. I have over 14 years of administrative, computer, and customer service experience. Trained to do it your way, I am capable of handling any clerical positions in any office setting. I am submitting my resume, but I am much more than what’s on paper. If you would like to hire someone who can get the job done, and can work with little or no supervision then please contact me @ 281-***-****.
• Over 14 years of receptionist/secretary experience with a major Sales/Manufacturing Co.
• Office Assistant-Home Health, Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to prioritize
• Proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet, Quickbooks, and
• Broad-based experience covering administrative duties, customer care, travel/meeting coordination
and project/program support
• Received Certificate in 2003-Certified Nursing Assistant, CPR, First Aid, & Hospice Operations
• Account Receivables, Call Center, Receptionist, Data Entry
I can provide outstanding references, and would appreciate an opportunity to talk with you about how, my administrative /receptionist skills would be an asset to your organization.
Beverly A. Davis
Beverly A. Davis
21831 Yucca Tip Lane Houston, TX 77073
To utilize my expertise to the upmost in office administration, specialized healthcare, and/or computer
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Windows 7 - MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, Outlook, Access
• Supportive Team Player, Call Center Experience, Quickbooks
• Prioritize workload and meet deadlines, Excellent communication Skills
• Certified Nursing Assistant- 2003, CPR, First Aid, & Hospice Operations
July 11 - Present Admin. Assistant. Royal Imaging Services, LLC
6100 Corporate Dr. Suite 470 Houston, TX 77036
• Enter Accounts Receivables into QB, Phones, Rec’d payment thru Quickbooks, Ordering Office Supplies for 5 Locations, Process Credit Card payments for all locations, Interact with Management on Special Projects, Compose & Distribute Monthly Newsletter ( Evolved office), Collections, Deposits to Bank, Skype interactions daily,
• Make all Flight reservations for all offices, Order luncheons, Set-up conference rooms, Submit all Invoices thru Job Router for payment, Research equipment for production thru Internet, Saved Company money by ordering office supplies in Bulk and negotiating with Vendors, Schedule Technicians for service on equipment
• Scanning documents, Set-up schedules for Repair of Equipment, Front Desk Specialist for Customers
• Using Filing System Dokmee for all filing, Communicate thru Outlook & Skype daily, Negotiate prices for office equipment and supplies and have save the company approx. 10%, by ordering in bulk and shopping for cheaper items, Created Contact List for Acct. Managers and entered pertinent information into their cell phones, Created a Procedure Log for front desk operations.
Jan 11 -July 11 Clerical/Scheduler Your Sunscapes
Houston, TX 936-***-****
• Phones, Fax, MS Suite, Yahoo Calendar, Outlook,
• Called customers from leads, Schd. Appt for Sales and Contractors
• Scanned pool designs for sales, Responsible for 3 major sales by interacting and giving pool quotes in a timely
and professional manner
• Communicated thru emails to customers, sales, and suppliers
May 10 - August 10 Enumerator US Census Bureau
9330 North Freeway Houston, TX 77037 877-***-****
• Received assignments which involve locating housing units and conducting interviews with respondents,
explaining the purpose of the census and recording data on a paper questionnaire, Phones, Fax, Internet,
• Participated in conducting re-interviews on a sample of the work completed by the production Enumerator to
ensure procedures were correctly followed and accurate data were collected.
• Daily meetings with supervisors and employees to gather timesheets for processing and discuss daily
• Prepared enumerator assignments, data keying, and preparing training materials
September 08 - March 09 Document Control Specialists Tech USA
2950 North Loop West Houston, TX 77380 515-***-****
• Set-up office from ground-up, scanned tickets from Harris and Houston counties.
• Responsible for creating log books, and spreadsheets thru excel for all documentation received from the field
and maintaining a filing procedure for all incoming documents.
• Communicated daily with Managers, concerning input and procedures. Email status reports, created thru excel
to managers daily.
• Supervised new-hire on duties of logging documentation. Operated computer network, to input data and
maintain records of tickets.
• Filed over 1000 tickets numerical on daily basis, Attention to detail and accuracy when handling large volumes of work under tight deadlines.
RESUME page 2 of 2
October 07 -September 08 Clerical Support C.U.N. Health Net, Inc.
7207 Skylight Lane, Houston, Texas 77095 281-***-****
• Phones, Fax, Copy, and used MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet daily)
• Made charts for patients and employees, filed documents daily
• Communicate with Health Care Providers daily (Coventry, Evercare, etc.) about patients care and services,
Experience with Med soft/Insurance Online Portals
• Interviewed, Background Checks for new-hire, supervised providers
• Insurance Eligibility Checks for Patients
• Admitted patients for provider services, scheduled providers for patients
• Entered patient information into Haven Network, typed nurse notes for billing
• Import 485 from Cradle Network for billing, faxed to Doctor for review and signature
• Review timesheets submit to Payroll for processing
• Order office and medical supplies
February 04 - Present Certified Nursing Assistant A-Care Home Health Services
5909 West Loop South #570 Bellaire, Texas 77401 713-***-****
• Provide nursing care (5-10) patients daily in homes, hospitals, assisted living
• Take vitals of patients daily and provide care from care plan provided by nurse
• Weekly meeting in office with Nurses, and office personnel about patients and procedures
• Prepare daily paperwork during visits, schedule doctor appointments, order medicine from pharmacy, and
medical supplies for patients
• Set-up daily visits to patients for on-time assignments
October 1988- October 2000 Secretary Emerson Process Management
12603 Southwest Freeway Stafford, Texas 77477 281-***-****
• Incorporates Franklin Planner into work process, filing, opened & distributed mail
• Provide secretarial support to Regional Mgrs and 34 salespeople
• Receptionist, compose letters, type quotes and fax to clients
• Enter sales project information into Excel spreadsheets and powerpoint presentation
• Attended classes for computer programs, telephone systems and products sold
• Schedule reservations, coordinated, ordered lunches for large sales meetings
• Operated postage machine, prepared weekly time cards for all office personnel
• Received 50-100 calls daily from customers and rushed orders for shipping
• Prepared, typed quotes and packages for international distribution
NORTH HARRIS COLLEGE: 2003
Certified Nursing Assistant, CPR, Hospice Operations
Computer Courses (Microsoft-Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
(Certificates of Completion)
MASSEY BUSINESS COLLEGE 1987
Certificate of Business
M.C. WILLIAMS SR. HIGH SCHOOL 1980