Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspire to take a challenging task and be a part of efficient and winning team. Serve in an organization which gives me the opportunity to prove my mettle, provides significant value to a progressive and competitive platform, and where constant up gradation of knowledge is possible.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to develop ideas into workable plans.
Ability to direct people and achieve success through teamwork.
Logical approach to fault finding
Energy conservation attitude at work place
DEGREE PERCENTAGE Year of Passing
B.E.(MECHNICAL) 66.7 JULY-2011
FROM C.K.PITHAWALLA COLLAGE OF ENGG. & TECH. (VNSGU), SURAT
Class GSEB/University Percentage Year of Passing
12th GSEB 65.00 MARCH-2006
10th GSEB 72.00 MARCH-2004
AutoCAD, Autodesk inventor
Application Software: MS-DOS, WINDOWS,
Application Software: MS-Office (word, Excel, Power Point)
Toyota Production System
Manufacturing Operations Management
FINAL YEAR ACTIVITIES: -
• Project: “DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF AIR ASSISTED ATOMIZER ”
• Seminar: “MAGNETIC LAVITATION COMPRESSOR”.
CURRENT EMPLOYER: - JANAK HEALTHCARE PVT.LTD
DESIGNATION: - JR. Engineer
PERIOD: - AUG- 2011 to CONTINUE.
JOB PROFILE: -
Man power planning & work distribution.
Working with” ORACLE” software.
CORE GROUP MEMBER OF MPS (MIDMARK PRODUCTION SYSTEM)
• Participated In various Kaizen Events.
• Daily Monitoring of MANUFACTURING DEPT.
• Helped in making different visualization, like Move cards, Buffer cards, loading/unloading cards, pick up cards, operation cards etc.
• Helped in making different visual displays like lagging indicator, leading indicator etc
• Daily monitoring of problem boards and try to solve the problems.
• Took initiative to establish various new systems (e.g. buffer).
HELPING IN DAY BY DAY PRODUCTION PLANNING:
• Helped in loading Heijunka cards .
• Daily monitoring of WIP .
• Helped in production planning .
• Reporting tentative shortages to purchase department.
• Making material available at shop floor by coordinating with stores and purchase.
IMPLIMENTING ORACLE ERP SYSTEM:
• Generating Item Master.
• Physical Verification of BOM & generating BOM.
• Helping in converting all components in Metric system.
• Helping in updating drawings.
• Making resource master.
• Making routing for each product as per oracle format.
PERSONAL DETAIL: -
NAME: MR. PRASHANT. PATEL
FATHER’S NAME: MR. BABUBHAI.PATEL
DATE OF BIRTH: 9th JULY 1989
ADDRESS: 20, ASHIRWADTOWNSHIP-2,
GATE NO-2, PANDESARA,
MARITIAL STATUS: UNMARRIED
LANGUAGE KNOWN: 1.GUJRATI 2.HINDI 3. ENGLISH
I here by declare the given information above is true the best of my knowledge.
Prashant Patel. (SURAT)