Senior Sales and Internet Marketing Manager
Results-driven sales and marketing manager with a consistent record of developing new and profitable revenue streams, driving and converting sales leads, developing referral and contact networks, executing dynamic sales strategies using internet, radio and television media. Motivated by internal standards of excellence to overachieve expectations and exceed all goals.
EZ Loan Auto Sales –Buffalo, NY January 1, 2005 – May 31, 2012
Internet Sales Manager, 2010-Present
• Progressed through various positions of increasing responsibility and promoted to the position of Internet Sales Manager to lead the organization’s strategic marketing and internet sales plans. Developed SOP’s to receive each lead via email through 1 of 2 I-Net web based internet lead generators and maximize each opportunity by monitoring leads are throughout the sales process to assure complete diligence and work standards are followed. Leads are reviewed and an action plan is implemented that puts the internet sales team in contact with customers within minutes. Responsible for recording and tracking all leads using CRM. Daily analytics are evaluated and reported. Weekly and monthly internet sales stream analytics are maintained and reported by the Internet Sales Manager
• Developed internet sales program from the ground up.
• Administered the growth of Internet sales across 3 locations
• Increased client retention rate to 12%
• Integrated cross media lead generation utilizing radio, television and web strategies to drive prospects to sales site.
Loan Specialist, 2007-2010
• Act as Ambassador to my customers, listening to their needs, solving problems, and assuring a positive experience for each and every client. Each customer case is unique and has a story.
• Actively manage client contacts, financing, and ongoing service.
• Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
• Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
• Daily prospecting activities including community involvement, establishing relationships and referrals.
• Collaborate with other industry professionals to establish a bonus for referrals program.
• Exceeded monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Leading sales in multiple months
• Increased customer referrals to 20%
* Early positions as Lot Attendant and Sales Prep Specialist
Computer Skills / Software:
MS Office, AMS Contact Management, Email, Internet, Google Docs, Google Analytics, I Net
Sales / Trade Development:
Business 21 - Sales Webinar, BDC Expert - Sales Webinar, NABD, LinkedIN + Sales Manager Community
Education: Erie Community College, Business Major (33 credits completed) - Williamsville, NY