San Jose, California
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN with over ten years of experience in
a variety of industries including manufacturing, electronics
(solid state), and avionics. Strong background in a variety
of technical positions including RF technician, Final test
technician, Receiver technician, Avionics and as an A/V
technician. Excellent communication skills, positive
attitude and detail-oriented.
U.S. AIR FORCE, Fairfield, Caifornia
Medical Technician, David Grant Medical Center
Responsible for patient care, comfort, and treatment, by providing
the highest level of compassion and professional attention within ward.
- Administered IVs and blood glucose testing
- Took basic vital signs and documented patient data for nurses and doctors
- Assisted in feeding, clothing, bathing, and personal hygiene of many patients
- Transferred patients to various clinics throughout the hospital
MATTSON TECHNOLOGY, INCORPORATED, Fremont, California
2000 to 2001
Final Test Technician, Manufacturing Department
Responsible for final alignment/calibration of wafer fab
machines at the last stage of assembly ensuring full
- Provided customized training for personnel (field
engineers/assemblers) on the wafer FAB machines
- Aligned various axis for ROBOT and servo motors.
- Calibrated RF shields and generators for striking
- Installed and configured software to perform most
of the ROBOT and tool applications.
APPLE COMPUTER, Cupertino, California
1999 to 2000
Computer Engineering Technician, Testing Laboratory
Responsible for extensive longevity testing of both quality
and reliability of hardware and software prototypes.
- Removed, replaced and configured Apple computers and
- Conducted daily longevity testing of 40+ computers within a
variety of conditions.
- Delivered spreadsheet analysis and documentation to engineers.
- Performed modifications and rework of electronics PCBs.
ANRITSU, Morgan Hill, California
1998 to 1999
Test Specialist, Manufacturing in Test Equipment Development Center
Responsible for building sensors for line testing of cell sites.
- Responsible for testing power sensors using a signal
generator and spectrum analyzer.
- Tested RF and microwave equipment using a DMM.
- Assembled microwave components at microscopic
- Performed calibration tests for frequency tolerance and limits.
WALTER GRINDERS, Fredericksburg, Virginia
1997 to 1998
Assembler and Technician
Responsible for wiring and installing electrical panels,
soldering connectors, and wiring CNC terminals.
- Installed motors, CPUs and fiber optics.
- Fabricated metal for pnuematic applications.
- Configured Robot cutting tools for specific design applications.
- Wired panels for multiple voltages and electrical distribution and function.
TANDY REPAIR CENTER, Lorton, Virginia
1996 to 1997
Quality Control/Electronics Technician
Responsible for repairing electronic products
using an oscilloscope and DMM, and performed quality control of many repaired items.
- Performed extensive testing of repaired and returned products.
- Provided technical support of audio, visual equipment, and computers.
- Repaired consumer electronics receivers and VCRs.
- Documented and inventoried all electonic goods within the facility.
U.S. AIR FORCE, Dover, Delaware
1990 to 1998
Responsible for testing and troubleshooting avionics systems
using O-Scope, DMM and TDR, and preventive maintenance of C-5 aircraft.
- Performed testing and calibration of avionics systems using watt meters.
- Responsible for repairing radio communications and navigation systems.
- Performed operational checks of the avionics and instrumentation.
- Completed maintenance of the aircraft's interior and exterior superstructure and wings.
MARY WASHINGTON HOSPITAL, Fredericksburg, Virginia
1989 to 1990
Responsible for videotaping medical lectures and seminars.
- Created multimedia and videotapes for hospital staff's continuing education .
- Maintained video library and allowed access to various medis for training and study.
- Printed slides from photo negatives and created slideshow presentations.
- Presented the Hospital Satellite Network programs daily, and adjusted satellite dish periodically.
B.S., Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia, 1996
A.A.S., Germanna Community College, Locust Grove, Virginia, 1989