Highly talented and performance-driven professional with more than 15 years of dynamic leadership experience in developing and implementing successful programs, operational strategies and cost-effective solutions. Decisive and versatile leader that has proactively contributed to the growth and profitability of progressive organizations of varying size and scope. Known for taking on major initiatives, adapting to rapidly changing environments and resolving mission critical issues to ensure bottom-line success.
- Earned manifold accolades for consistently maintaining the top 10% ranking among colleagues for attaining and exceeding department sales goals and objectives
- Developed, coached and managed highly competent and productive team of sales professionals that consistently drove hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue in additional sales
- Broad exposure and expertise in mutual funds, individual stocks, fixed income securities, annuities and insurance to assist affluent clients in reaching personal financial objectives
- Executive Leadership and Supervision
- Strategic Business Planning and Execution
- Process Improvement
- New Business Development
- Profit Margin Improvement
- Strategic Account Management and Development
- Client Education / Dynamic Presentations
- Teambuilding / Staff Coaching and Mentoring
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - Salt Lake City, UT Oct 2008-Present
Design and direct comprehensive business analysis to determine, quantify and formulate cost-effective solutions to conform to each client’s unique business needs; outline comprehensive solutions to accomplish growth and development goals of more than 100 clients in the West Coast territory.
- Effectively reduced risk exposure vulnerabilities on tax models and asset protection of more than 65 small- to medium-sized businesses, securing a combined total in excess of $255M in client assets
- Consistently positioned in the company’s top quartile ranking for aggressively capturing new business opportunities; assertively drove companywide revenue increase by 10%.
PRESIDENT - New Millennium Capital, Inc., St. George | Salt Lake City, Utah Oct 1997-Oct 2008
Provided independent contracting services to clientele in multiple sectors such as financial education and sales, asset protection and insurance, and real estate investment. Established protocols and guidelines that mirror industry’s best practices and IAW client’s individual requirements.
- Restructured traditional practices as well as implemented process improvements that boosted company’s annual revenue for six consecutive years
- Initiated cost-benefit analysis that increased profit margin for new products by 5%
- Spearheaded a highly talented team consisting of six to nine members that drove sales boost to one client for more than nine consecutive quarters, increasing monthly sales volume by 79% from $145K to $260K
- Prepared and delivered high-impact, informative sales and management presentations to both clients and business partners on issues relating to asset management, fundamental and statistical analysis in investing, small business development, risk management and asset protection.
SALES MANAGER, Account Executive Team - Fidelity Investments, Salt Lake City, UT Jan 1994-Oct 1997
US Army Veteran and former Battery Commander
Master of Business Administration - University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ | Expected graduation: Nov 2010
Bachelor of Science in Finance - University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT | 1997