**** *** ***** *****. ***********, CA. 93308
Skilled and Dedicated Receptionist & Event Coordinator professional with 4 years’ experience working in fast paced environment that required strong communication skills, strong organizational work, and coordinating.
• Strong computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level.
• Demonstrated great customer service and the capacity to form great relationships with staff, co-workers, and clients.
Bilingual: Proficient English/ Bottom Intermediate in Expert in Microsoft Office
¬Excellent communication skill Teaching and Training
Event/Expo Coordinating& Planning Strong Research Skills
Time management skills effective verbal and listening
Event Coordinator & Receptionist – Best Party Rental (April.2011- August. 2012)
Coordinated and Planned Major Company Events and Weddings, and maintain the development of maintain a current and accurate filing system.
• Scheduling Appointments to inform Companies with any rental equipment that they might need for their event.
• Provided high quality customer service to Clients.
• Planned Major Events- Graduations, Award Ceremonies, Weddings, Bridal Shows, Recognition Dinners, etc.
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
• Respond to public inquiries
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
• Utilize networking skills and proactively engage with potential new clients
• Attend public events on behalf of company at least once a month
• Organize and set-up private events
Sandwich Artist & Person-In Charge- Subway (Dec.2008-April.2011)
Person in Charge/ Sandwich Artists performs a variety of restaurant-style service including greeting and serving customers. Responsible customer service is a major component of this position as well as to lead a team during each shift and assistant with training team members.
• Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures and safe working procedures
• Maintain fast, accurate service, provide excellent customer service and meet and/or exceed both company and customer expectations
• Checks supplies in counter area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply through the shift.
• Counts money, checks, and charge payments in cash drawer at end of shifts.
• Complete cold & hot food preparation assignments neatly, accurately, and in a timely manner.
• Greets costumers and takes their order-use cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill-collects payment from guest and make changes.
• Order new supplies for store when it was required
Bakersfield College- Bakersfield, CA. (August.2010-Present.)
Major: Human Services/ Child Psychology
North High School-Bakersfield, CA. (August.2006-May.2010)
High School Diploma
Franchise Subway Owner
Best Party Rentals-Company Owner