I am Energetic and dynamic SENIOR SALES MANAGER and HIGH-PERFORMANCE LEADER with award-winning track record.
Substantial success and experience in following areas:
- Extensive management experience with exemplary track record in Sales, Marketing, and Operations
- Sales Leadership, creation and leading of inside and outside sales teams from ground up
- Management and decision-making over financial budgets
- Success in exceeding revenue objectives and designing/executing on Marketing campaigns
- proven Coach/Motivator, ensuring operational efficiency
- Effective Problem Solver, with expertise in Change Management
- Building/ leading Inside & Outside Sales organizations
- Performance optimization of existing sales teams
- Sales strategy development and execution
- Sales forecasting and budgeting
- KPI development and metrics management
- Product/Campaign Marketing
- Capacity Planning and Project Management
- Change Management Expert
- Speaks 5 languages including English
Education & Certification:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) 1999
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) 2000
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineer 1994
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 2001
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) 2000
Yellow pages Group. Senior Sales Manager Feb 2012 – To date
• I was responsible of Execute Channel vision, strategies and initiatives to support the achievement of all assigned team targets through profitable and sustainable revenue growth.
• Conduct regular coaching of team members to support achievement of all revenue targets and ensure YPG Way of Selling and Value Equation are effectively communicated to customers
• Lead by example and create an environment within the team that rewards and recognizes the demonstration of core YPG values in day-to-day operation of the business
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person and responsible for creating a positive corporate image to both internal and external clients,
Canpages Inc. District Sales Manager Feb 2011 – January 2012
• I was responsible for implementing sales strategy and leading a team of sales representatives to achieve revenue and profit objectives
• Participated in annual goal setting process.
• Recruit, hire, and train sales and support team members, Develop new selling techniques and implement them through AMs and BDMs
• Contact lost accounts to regain business, Prepare weekly sales to goal and budget reports with a focus on profitability and Profit and Lost.
• Had responsibility for Calgary and out canvas market; along with project responsibility within the Sales Media Division.
NEOVIA Financial PLC Manager Sales and Merchant Business Development
September 2004 – February 2011
• Plan and Implemented mid tier sales team which generated Seven Figure Revenue in first fiscal year and increase it by 15% to 20% in following years.
• Determining and formulating policies and business strategies and provide overall direction to the organizations.
• By Implementing policies and objectives of business in accordance with charter and board of directors.
• Reviewing financial statements, sales and activity reports to ensure that organization's objectives are achieved.
• Measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems. Plan, direct, and coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate managers.
Canon Business Solutions Division
Key Account Executive
March 2002- July 2004
• Developing new clients in an assigned territory within the Calgary, Banff and Lake Louise Region by prospecting and securing new accounts, Maintaining and supporting existing customers.
• Territory analysis, researching accounts, understanding customer short and long-term needs and forecasting business opportunities. Staying abreast of company and competitor products, pricing and solutions. Coordination of pre and post sales support to customers in assigned territory.
• Completing sales documentation and facilitating delivery of products. Promoting company image and products at business related events. Preparing and submitting internal reports and account profiles as required.
Assistant Sales Manager
June 2000 – Feb 2002
• Achieve specified program targets (sales, distribution and display).
• Creative in-store merchandising to maximize visibility and sales potential.
• Maintain consistent coverage of assigned retail accounts.
• Establish and build business partnerships with retailers.
• Develop retailer product knowledge. Fulfill responsibilities within approved procedures, and policies.
• Replenish and report out of stocks on assigned sku base. Place point of sale material (posters, standees etc).Ensure all products are price signed or ticketed, and price signage is displayed for ads.
• Monitor and make store aware of any pricing errors.