Name : Suneshwar Kumar Shukla
Father’s Name : Late Ramnaresh Shukla
Date of Birth : 17 Dec 1978
Permanent Address : Vill&P.O – Narahwa Shukla
Dist – Gopalganj
State - Bihar – 841503
MOB NO 093********
Email address- email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Gender : Male
Language Known : Hindi , English
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Driving License : Holding Heavy Divining License
: Physical Standard : Height 172 cm
Chest-85cm (Unexpanded) 92cm (Expanded)
Academic Qualification : B. A
To be the part of an organization that provides an open environment to be a key performer and contributor towards achieving organization goals.
Attention to sincerely and ability to work well in team environment establish and maintain healthy relation with all level of management and following.
Sincerely, Determination and Implementation of
Timely requirement ability to work in group and independently
JOB EXPERIENCE. 11.5 YEARS
The role involves management of fire department personnel, equipment and facility to ensure that the fire department standards meet the statutory requirement define by ICAO,DGCA,NBC and promulgated within the company manual and associate publication .The post holder also ensure compliance against other external safety and environmental standards, for example those set by national safety bodies and company.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING S IN ABROAD (MALAYSIA AIR PORT TRAINING CENTRE) TRAINING CENTRE APPROVED BY ICAO, Canada
1. AIRCRAFT FIRE FIGHTING &RESCUE COURSE
2. ARFF SUPERVISORY COURSE
3. FUNDAMENTAL OF FITNESS COURSE
4. HAZARDOUS MATERIAL HANDLING
5. AIRCRAFT STUCTURE AND RESCUE TECHNIQUES
6. ARFF CRISIS MANAGEMENT (ICAO)
7. STATION MANAGEMENT COURSE
8. AIRCRAFT INTERNAL FIRE COURSE
9. FIRE PRERVENTION COURSE
10. ICAO INSTRUCTOR COURSE
11. COMMAND AND CONTROL COURSE
LEADER SHIP MOUDLE TRAINING WITH INCORPORATE THE FOLLOWING TOPICS FROM CEO (MALAYSIA PENAG)
(1) Self Awareness program.
(2) Effective communication program.
(3) Business etiquette program
(4) Problem solving program
(5) Time management program
(6) Customer focus program
(7) Leading thru facilitation program
(8) Quality system program
(9) Team building program
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS IN INDIA
1. DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY FROM INDIAN SCHOOL OF LABOUR EDUCATION (CHENNAI)
2. DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION FROM SUNRISE COMPUTER CENTRE I
3. DIPLOMIN SECURITY OFFICER IN INDUSTRIAL SECURITY&SAFETY MANAGEMENT, FIRE FIGHTING&FIRST FROM NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SECURITY MANAGEMENT.
4. FIRST AID COURSE FROM ST JHON
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS IN INDIAN NAVY
1. LIFE SAVING COURSE FROM COCHIN.
2. AIRCRAFT HANDLER RATE II COURSE
3. BASIC MOTOR TRANSPORT COURSE
4. AIRCRAFT HANDLER RATE I COURSE (AREA OF JOB EMPLOYABILLITY AFTER THIS COURSE)
a) Aerodrome officer. (b) Senior fire officer. (c) Security officer. (d) Office Superintendent
5. ADVANCE MOTOR TRANSPORT TRAINING (SPECIALIST VEHICAL)
NOTE: Two Times Topper in Naval courses.
Job profile in INDIAN COAST GUARD (9yrs11month)
1 Super vision and conduct of aircraft handling on board aircraft carrier, helicopter carrying ship, front line air squadron and air station
2. Crash and Rescue operation of on board aircraft carrier, helicopter carrying ship, front line air squadron and air station
3. HF/VHF/UHF/RT Operation for Air traffic control and Assistant to air traffic control Officer.
4. General air craft fire fighting utilizing major appliances viz- Fire Tender, Crash Fire Tender, Trailor pumps etc.
5. Air office management and correspondence
6.My job to work as a bird eye quality and highly sensitive person to prevent against any type of minor & major fire operational and maintenance of all type of firefighting equipment.
7. As a watch in charge to controlling the watch and all type of fire handle and managing of fire crew.
8. Security and Vigilance duty of on board aircraft carrier ,helicopter carrying ship, front line air squadron and air station
9. During working in Indian coast guard has depute me on Emergency duty to Airport Authority of India Chhatrapati Shivajee International Air port (MUMBAI) AT Fire and Rescue service on 2005.
15 MONTH IN GMR AIRPORT
Presently working in GMR Hyderabad international airport as a Associate manager in airport fire service w.e.f 26 dec 06.
One month on job training (OJT) in kualIalampur International airport.
Two month on job training (OJT) in Delhi International airport.
Job profile in Airport
1. Organize and control the day to day fire service operation.
2. Ensuring compliances with appropriate legislation by laws, company standing order. Stated by regulation and operational requirement.
3. Conducted regular fire training to fire personnel.
4. Dealing with appropriate matter of leadership, mentoring, discipline and promoting good team work.
5. To assist in the development of healthier and safer working environment throughout the course of performing all duties.
6. To liaise with internal department where necessary to ensure that the fire department team delivers a customer focused, cost effective service.
7. To lead the fire prevention unit independently and manage fire prevention activity of all building especially cargo building and ensure strict adherence to NBC, India 1983 and state act.
8. Maintain a high level of competence on all emergency fire equipment, practices and procedures by undertaking regular checks and assessment on all aspects of the job
ADDITION TO PROFESIONAL QUALIFICATION.
General driving and handling of following specialist vehicle
(a) 40 Ton crane (b) Fork Lift (c) Crash Fire Tender (d) Tractor for Aircraft Movement.
1. Positioning the Aircraft by push back tractor Flight Deck, Dispersal & Hanger.
2. Precision handling to transport for specialized stores and aviation equipment aflot and ashore.
3. Aviation related application. (Marshaling and handling all ground equipment)
4. During working in Indian coast guard service has Depute me as a MANAGER of Indian coast guard officers Institute.
PASSPORT NO : E 5277038
PLACE OF ISSUE : MUMBAI
DATE OF ISSUE : 13.05.2003
VALID UP TO : 12.05.2013
EMIGRATION STATUS : Emigration Check Not Required
I hereby declare that all the statement made in the application are true, complete and correct to the knowledge and belief.
Pmt Address : (Suneshwar Kumar Shukla)
SUNESHWAR KUMAR SHUKLA
VILL&P.O- NARAHWA SHUKLA
Dist – Gopal ganj
State - Bihar – 841503