- Full Name: said a.elnagar
- Date of Birth: 1974
- Place of Birth: Trhona -libya
- Permanent Address: Abo mshmasha - Tripoli-Libya
- Nationality: Palestinian
- Marital Status: married
- Native Language: Arabic
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile phone: +218-**-*******
To pursue my passion for engineering, especially in network designing, administrating and security, using full advantage of my education and work experience. KEY SKILLS
- Thorough knowledge of System Assembly and Hardware troubleshooting.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel sheets.
- Network Analysis and Design.
- Installing LAN’s and WAN’s.
- Configuring Windows Access servers for dial-up connections.
- Good ability to buy and select the best computer related products.
- Installing, Configuring MS ISA server 2000, 2004, 2006.
- Installing, Configuring MS Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
- Thorough knowledge of configuring 3Com, Cisco, and Dlink Hubs/Switches.
- Installing and troubleshooting HP, Acer, Dell, Compaq Workstations and laptops.
- Windows 2000 and 2003 server, windows 2008.
- Printers maintaining and troubleshooting.
- Power supply maintaining and troubleshooting.
- Cisco routers installation and configuration.
- Cisco switches installation and configuration.
- Good knowledge of telecommunication devices and patch panels. PERSONAL SKILLS
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Very good skills in presenting technical shows and lectures, depending on both English and Arabic languages.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Significant capability of managing business negotiation and dialogue. EDUCATION/QUALIFICATION
- The higher Institute of computer technology - H.N.D Tripoli - Libya in 1999.
- United Africa University– Az-Zawiyah, Bachelor of Science and Education Specialization Computer - Az-Zawiyah – Libya in 2008/2009.
English courses in Apr. 1995.
Computer courses in Apr. 1995.
Maintenance of computer monitor.
Maintenance of power supply for PC and Laptop & printer.
Methods of welding fiber.
CCNA Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies by new horizons Libya.
CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, routers and switches by new horizons Libya Certificate
MCP Track (2272, 2274) by new horizons Libya Certificate
MCSA 2003 Track (2272, 2273,2274, 2275, 2276, 2277) by new horizons Libya Certificate
MCSE 2003 Track (2842, 2278, 2279, 2823,2830) Certificate
Doubletake for disaster recovery.
Libyana call center.
Dell certificate system Expert
● Dell Certified Systems Expert (DCSE)
The DCSE programme is specifically designed for technicians who install and service Dell products.
It is a comprehensive technical training course, which prepares technicians for certification on both Client and Enterprise products. Courses and certification are delivered online.
Only a Dell Certified Solutions Partner is allowed to attend the DCSE course. General information about the DCSE programme is located at the https://dcse.dell.com
A Tech ID and PIN are required to access functions within the site that are specific to the DCSE programme.
The DCSE Programme is specifically designed for technicians who install and service Dell products.
- DCSE DSP Client – On-Site Troubleshooting w/Power Tester Certification
- DCSE Basic Wireless Technology - Certification
- DCSE Certificate for Foundation 2008 Portables.
- DCSE Certificate for Foundation 2008 Desktop.
- DCSE Certificate for Associate Server Certification V9.0.
- Printer - Dell 3115cn Certification.
- Printers - Dell 5100cn Certification.
- Printers Dell 5210n-5310n Certification.
- Printers - Dell 1815n Certification.
- Printers - Dell 3110cn Printer Certification.
-ESF1 level1 Certification.
Enterprise Service Force 1 (ESF1)
This is an introductory training course prepares you to accurately and effectively resolv technical issues. This is a self-study course and covers the following:
● RAID and SCSI hard disk drive troubleshooting
● Installing Windows
● Troubleshooting Windows
● Dell Server diagnostic tools
● Networking fundamentals
● Troubleshooting tape backups
● Dell JBOD and DAE training
● NAS storage boxes
The self-study can be requested from your local account representative. The ESF is a collection of professional services and qualified DSP engineers who work to Enterprise Support Services (PESS) to provide a seamless customer experience if and w equipment problems.
- DCSE Certificate for Foundation 2009 Portables Certification.
- DCSE Certificate for Associate Server Certification V10.0. Certification.
- MDT (Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit 2010).
- MS Exchange 2010 (Implementation & maintenance of Exchange 2010).
- Windows 2008 R2 server.
- MS TMG 2010.
- VMware ESXi 4.0.
- MCT 2012 Enrollment (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
- Dell PowerEdge Server Technical v2.
- DPACK Running and Obtaining the Collectors.
- DPACK Overview and Sales Motion.
- Dell Blade Server Solutions - Technical v2
- CPTE 2012 (penetration test)
- MCT 2013 (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate.
- Renew my Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate. LANGUAGES.
- English (good).
- Arabic (flaunt).
WORK EXPERIENCE (13Years’ experience)
● ETEP COMPANY from 7/1998 to 12/1998 as a computer programmer.
● THAMUD CENTER for computer maintenance from 1/1999 to 5/1999 as computer maintenance and computer assembly.
● WAVE COMPANY for computer services from 7/1999 to 7/2003 as computer maintenance, network setup, and computer
assembly and monitor repair & contacting.
● Almohit Company for IT training as IT instructor (MS word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
● Althiqa Company FROM 7/2004 TO 2007 AS computer maintenance, network setup, server room setup and computer assembly, monitor computer maintenances.
● MCIT Company for DELL agent, from 2007 TO 12/2009 as tech. manager, administrator, network installation, server room setup, network storage, Implemented MS Packages.
● BTserver for HP agent and consultant from 3/2010 to 2/2011 as Microsoft Consultant (Implemented MS Packages) and Cisco implemented.
● Alwateqa Company from 7/2012 to 31/7/2013 as Cervices center manager in Dell Distribution co.
● Sahara insurance Co. from 8/2013 to 30/6/2015 as IT manager for all branch in Libya
-IT Help Desk Support Technician
- Diagnose and resolve hardware breakdowns – including PC-Based workstations, laptops, modems, printers, servers, network infrastructure, hardware, voicemail, and phone equipments.
- Support for the following: Windows XP, Microsoft Office Products, and Windows Server 2003.
- Provide first level technical support for 300 PC, diagnose and resolve any issue regarding the above software, provide training and guidance for new Staff Members using this software.
- Document and communicate all issues regarding breakdowns and their resolution.
- Manage security policies and practices and create Windows Active Directory Logins.
- Installing, managing and maintaining English listing labs with Sanako Software’s.
- Buying network and computer related products for the institute, and dealing with suppliers to get the parts in the certain time.
- Ansportation department to be at the planned level of performance.
- Server room setup cabinet and servers installation.
- Microsoft consultative.
- Implemented MS Packages.
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
Reading and sports, fishing, MS Game Flight simulation.