Burj Nasir Khan, Peshawar, Pakistan
Reliable Private Duty Caregiver who is very knowledgeable on handling a variety of emergency situations. Adept at meal preparation assisting in the maintenance of a household and developing a strong rapport with a client. Specializes in elderly and special needs patients.
• Excellent cook that can adapt to any diet
• Dedicated to giving the best possible care
• Exceptional communication skills and able to use sign language
• Patient and caring person who is a reliable caregiver
• Prepared meals for clients in their homes based on specific diets from doctors.
• Attended to any daily medical care that patients needed.
• Spent time with patients who were bed ridden to keep them smiling and content.
• Made daily rounds to several homes of patients and administered daily care based on doctors' instructions.
• Assisted many patients in the maintenance and upkeep of their homes.
• Prepared meals either in advance in a company kitchen or at the patient's home depending on dietary needs.
• Responsible for performing routine medical instructions and any routine medical equipment maintenance at patients' homes.
• Assisted in carrying out basic medical procedures each day for patients based on medical instructions.
• Spent time cooking for patients and assisting in maintaining their homes.
BS Computer Science