Tyronne L. Thomas
Reisterstown, MD 21136
Individual Adolescent Social Services Aide
**/****-******* ****ick Behavioral Services
• Provide one-on-one assistance to at risk youth in a group home/foster care setting.
• Maintain daily log of activity/events/observations
• Ensure compliance with established guidelines and rules and safety protocols.
• Provide mentoring services to aid in support of healthy social- emotional interactions and development.
• Provide supervision during trips outside of the facility/home. Self Employed
• Residential home improvements
• Residential painting
4/2019 – 9/30/19 Positive Construction Solutions, Lusby, MD
• Being observant of the surroundings at all time to insure of the safe movement of oncoming traffic.
• Two way radio contact with co-worker to facilitate traffic movement.
• Utilized communications with other employees to ensure they were in proper position.
• Attended monthly safety meetings and consistent use of Personal Protective Equipment.
10/2017 – 4/2019 Flagger Force, Glen Burnie, MD
• Kept traffic flowing in a safe manner through construction zones
• Set up construction signs
• Communicated with motorist ensuring safe passage through construction zone
• Ensuring motorist obeyed signs, if not, reported license plate numbers and reported to the police
• Stood for long periods of time
• Communicated with bosses and co-workers throughout the work day Driver
6/2017 – 1/2018 Uber
1/2017 – 6/2017 Better You Better Me, Randallstown, MD
• Transport foster care children
• Supervise and arrange daily activities with assigned foster children. Pool Cleaner/Construction
3/18/15 – 5/2015 Winkler Pool Company, Hyattsville, MD 5/2016 – 9/2016 Winkler Pool Company, Hyattsville, MD
• Scrub pool floors and walls using sponges, soap, and chemicals.
• Perform vacuuming activities in hard to reach places inside the pool.
• Mix chemicals in appropriate quantity and pour the concoction into pools.
• Handle minor fixture adjustments and repairs around the pool.
• Check pools for dirt and debris on a daily basis and use specialized equipment to extract both.
01/2013 – 08/2013 Walmart, Laurel, MD
• Pull merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor
• Stock merchandise on the sales floor
• Locate and place any extra merchandise in the stockroom
• Keep the receiving area and stockroom clean and safe Construction Laborer
11/2011 – 12/2012 Christopher Construction Company, Bladensburg, MD
• Load or unload building materials to be used in construction
• Build or take apart bracing, barricades, forms (molds that determine the shape of concrete), scaffolding, and temporary structures
• Dig trenches, backfill holes, or compact earth to prepare for construction
• Operate or tend equipment and machines used in construction, such as concrete mixers
• Follow construction plans and instructions from lead worker Cook Helper
02/2011 – 9/2011 Smokey Dees BBQ, Silver Spring, MD
• Keeping the floor clean by mopping periodically, sanitize all areas of the kitchen after cleaning, wash dishes, help the kitchen staff and help in food preparation
• Prepare basic beverages and foods, including snacks and vegetables
• Prepare simple foods when the head cook requires
• Transfer and serve meal
• Stores foods in designated areas, utilizing knowledge of temperature requirements and food spoilage
1992-1996 Bladensburg High School, Bladensburg, MD References
Available upon request.