437-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org
Proactive Purchasing Manager helping businesses meet fulfillment obligations through reliable vendor partnerships and streamlined ordering processes. Performs detailed research in supplier selection, sourcing, and value assessment to form the best overall strategy for long-term gain. Manages purchasing budget to determine the feasibility of contracts and exceed savings goals.
Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals. Detail-oriented team player with strong organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy. SKILLS
Request for Proposal
Company Inventory Oversight
Effective Working Relationships
Bid Process Management
10/2017 to 12/2022 Procurement Manager
Ghana College Of Nurses And Midwives – Ghana
Negotiated contracts with suppliers to obtain favorable terms and pricing. Resolved invoice and payment issues to facilitate prompt payment to suppliers. Monitored and managed procurement budget to control costs. Developed and implemented procurement policies and procedures to enhance compliance with company standards.
• Evaluate risk, assess, prepare forecasts, scenarios, and other factors concerning the supply market, and write reports and recommendations
• Provides research and input into the financial sourcing aspects of contracts and calls for tender when information is not readily available
• Identify high-impact cost-reduction opportunities
• Leverage the organization's buying power to optimize costs, access new suppliers, reduce lead times, and guarantee supply
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential buyers and suppliers to the organization
• Respond to customer service inquiries clarify requirements and provide information as needed.
• Purchase general and specialized equipment and materials, business services, and land or access rights for use or for further processing by their establishment
• Assess the requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for equipment, materials, and supplies to be purchased
• Invite tenders, consult with suppliers, and review quotations. 01/2015 to 05/2017 Warehouse Supervisor
Renie Chemist Limited – Ghana
Supervised shipping and receiving, distribution and workplace safety. Supervised warehouse operations by managing employees during shifts. Supervised shipping and handling operations.
Maintained high levels of accuracy in daily operations. Completed daily operations on time and maintained high standards of accuracy. Oversaw daily operations and shipping and handling processes. Operated warehouse material handling equipment correctly to move loads. Used warehouse management software to reconcile daily inventory. Oversaw inventory control levels and verified compliance with storage and organization processes.
10/2011 to 12/2013 Stores Supervisor
City Lights Limited – Ghana
Recorded daily activities for inventory control.
Kept warehouse areas free of debris and safe for employees with proper storage and maintenance of machinery, tools and supplies.
Coordinated efficient organization, palletizing and transportation of completed packages.
Kept documentation and records accurate and up-to-date with latest data to prevent errors in processing or delivery.
Supervised associates by providing direction and instruction for stocking shelves, rotating stock, and receiving deliveries.
03/2011 to 09/2011 Stores Officer
Korle Bu Teaching Hospital – Ghana
· Receiving, storing of stock from suppliers
· Issuing of stock items to facilities (such as regional medical stores and hospitals)
· Stocktaking of stock items (monthly)
· Updating of relevant store documents (such as tally cards, ledgers, etc.)
· Preparation of monthly report on stock level
· Updating program managers about stock levels of various program stocks Recorded daily activities for inventory control.
05/2022 Master of Science: Procurement And Supply Chain Management Kwame Nkrumah University of Science And Technology - Ghana 07/2017 Bachelor of Science: Procurement And Supply Chain Management Methodist University College - Ghana
08/2006 Higher National Diploma, HND: Purchasing And Supply Accra Technical University - Ghana