Assistant Sales Manager
Astute, results-oriented, self-motivated professional, with a passion for excellence. Expert sales manager adept at building a customer base to increase revenue and consistently exceed sales targets. Proven ability to adapt to new surroundings while remaining observant and accurately assessing what needs to be done in order to complete the job. I have the ability to distill complicated information into clear and concise messages for diverse audiences, and ensure that all parties reach mutually desired goals.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Assistant Sales Manager
Erie Home - Huntsville, AL
May 2022 to Present
• Developed business through sales solicitation for the assigned territory (100 mile radius, 2 hour max drive time), gaining over $10.6M in yearly revenue.
• Crafted and delivered in-home sales presentations to land new clients, self generating over $2.6M in revenue for home improvement projects.
• Implemented training to ensure effective workflow throughout the contract lifecycle, unifying sales support approaches and improving employee satisfaction rates by 42%.
• Collaborated with 3+ departments, including marketing, to share information and boost sales.
• Championed the utilization of contract management software to give sales management the necessary analytics and information that increased sales by 33%.
• Coordinated product knowledge training sessions conducted by manufacturers and distributors.
• Set individual goals for 12 sales representatives and provided leadership, coaching, and sales support.
• Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency. Licensed Real Estate Agent (Part Time)
Keller Williams Realty - Madison, AL
January 2022 to Present
• Acting as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
• Promoting sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Accompanying buyers during visits to and inspections of the property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
• Meeting with prospective tenants to show properties, explaining terms of occupancy, and providing information about local areas.
• Preparing documents such as representation contracts, purchasing agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
• Negotiating the sale, lease, or development of property and completing or reviewing appropriate documents and forms
• Inspecting grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine the necessity of repairs or maintenance.
Residential/Commercial HVAC Retail Sales Manager
Thomas HVAC - Meridianville, AL
May 2019 to November 2021
• Specified and designed HVAC systems according to customers’ needs, with emphasis on geothermal systems and energy efficiency. Proficient in all aspects of climate control and modern hydronic systems including control systems and troubleshooting procedures.
• Calculated proper sizing of systems by performing Manual J’s to provide for adequate cooling and heating. Coordinated blueprints from architects and engineers to ensure there were no conflicting obstructions when projects began. Supervised all phases of projects from design to completion.
• Provided direct customer support for all technical questions regarding HVAC systems, including identifying and implementing energy saving improvements to facilities, preventative maintenance schedules, and basic troubleshooting. Analyzed existing systems to provide most cost effective solution for repairs or replacements.
• Forecasted expected climate control expenses dependent on client’s location, system layout, and usage. Advised and coordinated any potential financial incentives for customers. Sold service and preventative maintenance contracts to ensure long term relationships with customers.
• Interacted directly with customers to ensure client requirements had been met. Provided technical expertise related to the customers system with a focus on customer satisfaction. Education
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
Southern New Hampshire University - Remote
June 2023 to Present
High School Diploma
Pike County High School - Brundidge, AL
• Customer Service (5 years)
• Management (7 years)
• Sales (5 years)
• Sales Management (4 years)
• CRM software (4 years)
• Data analytics (4 years)
• Leadership (7 years)
• verbal communication (5 years)
• results-oriented (7 years)
Service Country: United States
February 2014 to February 2018
Certifications and Licenses
Real Estate License