Completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering with 6 years of experience, strong in technical skills and having working experience in Testing commissioning & maintenance of Rolling Stock in Metro. EXPERIENCE
BVG INDIA LTD, (09/2022) - Current
SENIOR ROLLING STOCK MAINTAINER
● IOH activity
● Conducted analyses addressing failure reliability of yield improvement.
● terpreted tactical manuals and guidelines before inspections, installations and repairs.
● Inspected completed work to certify that maintenance adhered to standards and procedures.
● Completed scheduled and unscheduled safety and performance assessments.
● Performed troubleshooting procedures to find root causes of faults.
● Requested aviation parts and supplies before scheduled repairs to meet inventory needs.
● Reviewed work orders and discussed with supervisors.
● Attended conferences or workshops to maintain professional knowledge -5 why analysis.
● Maintenance of Vacuum Circuit Breaker (VCB).
● Door leaf removal, installation and Door Alignment setting.
● Inspectional activity on all equipment mounted into the Metro train.
● Inbound and outbound (Train shunting).
● Maintenance of HVAC.
● Take inspect motors, compressor and pipe lines.
● Battery charging and discharging.
● To take measurements of wheel by using Wheel Calibri.
● Traction Converter Maintenance.
● AGTU maintenance.
● Maintenance of Auxiliary convertor (CVS).
● Pantograph height adjustment and contact force check.
● To check train control and information system.
● Pneumatic lines, Electrical cables routing.
● Electronic door control unit.
● Power block of OHE Line.
● Downloading and analysing the data stored on devices to find or resolve the fault if any occurs using train tracer app.
ARADHANA ENGINEERING WORKS, 04/2014 – 06/2022
Rolling stock technician
● Assist the Rolling stock Manager in carrying out all level of preventive maintenance activities and inspection activities in Metro Train.
● Having Knowledge on Chennai Metro Rail and Depot Control system.
● To carry out routine vehicle inspection, inter -changing of consumable items, performing minor repairs and technical maintenance.
● To perform necessary for the management of safe system of works.
● Organising the inspectional works (Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Yearly). SKILLS
• To carry out performance of the train and its related report.
• Knowledge on braking systems.
• Performing other similar or related work.
• Crane operation.
• Pneumatics and hydraulic systems.
• Scissor lift operation.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Murugappa Polytechnic College at Avadi during 2014-2017 with first class.
• Secondary education from Government High School at Anvarthikanpettai during 2013-2014 with 91%.
• Auto cad
• Ms office.
• Leadership quality
• Find easy way of working methodology
• Excellent Problem-solving skill
• Time management
• Strong analytical ability
• Sincerity in work
• Hard working and maintain punctuality.
• MARITAL STATUS : married
• AGE : 25
• DATE OF BIRTH : 28.04.1998
• NATIONALITY : Indian
• PERMANENT ADDRESS : NO.243, school street,Anverthikanpettai.
• CURRENT ADDRESS :NO:42 Thiruvllur street,muniyappa nagar 3rd street,Chennai-107
• LANGUAGE KNOWN : English, urdhu & Tamil.
I Hereby Declare that above Information Given are correct to the best of my Knowledge.Thanks for going Through my resume. I will Definitely give my best to ensure the progress of the Organisation. Yours faithfully,