586-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/valentina-giulianelli OBJECTIVE
Organized, dependable HR professional with excellent skills in time management, customer service, and strong attention to detail. Excited to apply business understanding and passion for relationship building in a human resources career. EDUCATION
Oakland University, Rochester, MI
Bachelor of Science, Human Resource Development August 2023
● Graduated with Departmental and University Honors August 2023
● GPA: 3.8; Dean’s List Fall 2022; Winter 2022
● UAW Ford Scholarship 2018 - 2023
● Women In Business - Member and Mentorship Program - Mentee Fall 2020 – Winter 2021
● Human Resource Development Mentorship Program - Mentee Fall 2022 – Winter 2023 EXPERIENCE
Commercial Contracting Corporation, Auburn Hills, MI Human Resources Intern May 2023 – August 2023
● Entered information for 300+ employees operating our HRIS system, BambooHR, including MVRs and promotions.
● Created and sent Vehicle Compliance Notices to current employees to keep our records updated.
● Collaborated with Talent Acquisition Specialist to source over 4500 candidates via LinkedIn for entry and mid-level positions.
Crystal Filtration Company of Michigan, Rochester, MI Accounting/Finance Intern May 2021 – May 2023
● Interacted with customers via email to provide support and information on products or services.
● Created and sent invoices for clients based on verified purchase orders, utilizing the AccountEdge system.
● Maintained current records of collected payments, sent invoices, and updated customer information by collaborating with the controller and sales team via email, Microsoft Teams/Outlook, and Airtables. Mannino’s Bakery, Sterling Heights, MI
Pastry Assistant July 2016 – May 2023
● Trained new employees on effectively utilizing listening and multitasking skills to record bakery orders and schedule wedding consultations.
● Provided excellent customer service by greeting visitors and using strong communication skills, ensuring repeat business, and increased sales.
● Applied organizational skills to pack orders and refill showcases with pastries, resulting in customer satisfaction. All American Business Centers, Sterling Heights, MI Office Manager July 2020 – February 2021
● Streamlined the onboarding process by reorganizing the office manuals to ensure that future employees’ training will be more efficient, resulting in quick learning and applying this knowledge.
● Implemented exceptional customer service by answering phones, emails, and voicemails and welcoming clients with a smile to guarantee a positive experience.
● Completed transactions by leasing Executive and Virtual Offices using Quickbooks Desktop and Online to charge rent monthly and enter all deposits and withdrawals made within the business bank accounts. COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
● Meals on Wheels Volunteer November and December annually 2018 – Present
● Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Volunteer July 2017 – June 2018
● St. Lawrence Catholic School Youth Group and Applefest Volunteer September annually 2013 – 2019