Recent Graduate from the number one HBCU in the country with experience in coordinating seminars and services with medical providers, managing internal database and information systems, and processing and organizing medical records. Specializes at maintaining and monitoring supply and inventory.
AUGUST 2016 – DECEMBER 2019
MEDICAL EVENT COORDINATOR, FAMU
• Developed World Aids Day seminars to implement safe sex
• educated students on the history of HIV/AIDS and the importance of World Aids day
• coordinate a free testing center for students
JULY 2018 – APRIL 2020
CERTIFIED TRAINER, CHIPOTLE
• trained new hires to ensure company standards
• maintained inventory to make sure CI’s were above average every month
• managed internal database for all monetary documents, cash audits and deposits
OCTOBER 2021- MAY 2022
CABIN SERVICE AGENT, Delta Air Lines
• Safely clean, sanitize, and provision aircraft cabin including all cabin seating areas, galleys, lavatories, crew rest areas, and cockpits.
• Lift and carry cleaning equipment and cleaning supplies required for servicing aircraft.
• Perform aircraft security inspections in accordance with current safety and security procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Safely drive and operate ground equipment such as cargo vans, trucks, and high-lift trucks in areas of congestion.
• Repeatedly bend and lift to clean and/or search all required areas.
• Operate electronic devices and computers to ensure aircraft are cleaned and searched pursuant to the required standards.
• Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
MAY 2022-MAY 2023
Support Coordinating Caterer, On Board Services, Delta Air Lines
• Execute a positive hand off with flying crews and conduct galley audits during catering provisioning to mitigate missing item concerns/occurrences.
• Serve as a product and mileage SME for ATL catering specifications with IFS and OBS.
• Track, trend and provide targeted “surprise & delight” for MI-19 trends, destinations, and flight crews.
• Support & Participate in “Catering Specification Blitz” at IFS Lounges for product, specification and change management “communication and feedback”.
• Role requires constant motion, required to be actively moving and overseeing all aspects of the catering operation.
• Position requires a customer service mentality to diffuse tense situations and effectively problem solve on the fly.
• Must efficiently perform a variety of duties according to the functional work area assignment: however, under certain circumstances, personnel may be required to perform all functions.
MBA IN HEALTH SERVICE ADMINISTRATION, BARRY UNIVERSITY
BACHELOR’S IN SOCIAL SCIENCE-INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES HEALTH AND SCIENCE, FLORIDA AGRICULTURAL AND MECHANICAL UNIVERSITY
• I achieved an Minor in Business Administration and
• Received a 3.2 GPA my last semester.
• Earned two scholarships from withholding a outstanding GPA two semesters in a row.
DIPLOMA, DILLARD HIGH SCHOOL
• I graduated high school with a 3.0 GPA
• Got accepted into 5 major colleges including FAMU