SKILLS & INTERESTS
Outstanding communication &
Customer focused and
willingness to go the extra mile
Ability to provide quality and
timely service to customers
Excellent with customer handling
Complete job duties according
to a predetermined time frame
Patient and Consistent
Ability to multi-task, handle stress,
and work in a highly pressured
Everest Institute – 2011
Certificate in Massage Therapy
G.E.D. – 2008
• Independently owned company in an alternative market to purchase and sell medical supplies
• Utilize promotional resources and analytical tools to maximize sells
• Verify inventory and investigate supplies for discrepancies
• Communicate with customers and suppliers to determine needs
Cleanly - Driver
2019 – 2020
• To complete assigned tasks before deadline.
• Perform routine inspections.
DoorDash - Driver
2016 – 2019 (On and Off)
• Transported customer orders to residences.
USpack - Medical Courier
2016 – 2017
• Transported and delivered medical supplies efficiently.
• Planned and followed the most efficient routes for delivery.
• Established excellent working relationships at all delivery and pickup points.
Uber Construction – Brick Restoration
2015 – 2016
• Provision of excellent customer services.
• Reported any discrepancies or concerns to management. Applebees - Host
2014 – 2015
• Energetic in greeting and acknowledging guests
• Maintained a clean and organized work area
and completed cleaning as assigned
Domino’s Pizza - Delivery Driver
• Make deliveries and pick-ups of pizzas as requested
• Receive and process telephone orders
• Take inventory and complete associated
I am a highly professional individual with expertise in courier service, and providing excellent customer service. I possess strong interpersonal skills, and dedication to working in a reputable organization with a challenging environment. I would like to utilize said skills and the practical and theoretical knowledge gained through past experiences in a multi- disciplinary working environment.