San Bernardino, CA
Orderly and committed Remote Assistant offering solid skills in customer relations and resilience to handle challenges of fast-paced environments. Bringing detail- oriented and decisive nature with sound judgment, good multitasking (task- switching) abilities, and positive self-motivated nature. Comfortable working alone or with teams to accomplish on-time and accurate clerical tasks. SKILLS
• Time Management
• Updating and Data Compilation
• Schedule Management
• Research and Analytical Skills
• Professional and Courteous
• Computers and Technology
• Appointment Coordination
• Microsoft Office
• Document and File Management
• Judgment and Decision Making
• Customer Service
• Data Integrity and Verification
• Social Media Updating
• Efficient and Productive
• Relationship Building
• Bilingual: Spanish (100%) and
• Problem Solving
Manager, Bartender, and Lead Waitress
San Bernardino, CA
Bar "El Agave Bar and Grill"/ 2018 to 2023 (5 years)
• Provided exceptional service to a high volume of daily customers.
• Dealt with customer issues for servers, consistently upholding professionalism, and calmness to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Welcomed guests with a personable attitude and brought beverage orders while reviewing menu options.
• Greeted customers, answered questions, and recommended specials to increase profits.
• Maintained detailed inventory of bar supplies and stocked work areas. Registrar’s Office Coordinator
“Humanitas University”/2009 to 2013 (4 years)
• Adhered to data confidentiality practices, coordinated meetings, and maintained heavy daily call volumes.
• Perform the necessary procedures to complete the studies for students who are about to graduate, whether it be for professional certificates, degrees, master's degrees, etc.
• Documented daily office activities in report logs for the school Director's review, smoothly implementing suggested operational changes to eliminate process gaps.
• Managed, scheduled, and coordinated office functions and activities for teachers.
• Maintained grade records by updating student information.
• Tracked file movement and researched document histories.
• Working as a team with the director, and other coordinators from different areas to enhance our work objective.
"Quality Control Supervisor for telephone Customer Service." Tijuana, B.C.
Radio Movil Dipsa “Telcel”/ 2003 to 2009 (6 years)
• Established positive rapport with customers, managers, and customer service team members to maintain positive and successful work environment.
• Assisted team members with resolving complex customer issues and implementing targeted solutions.
• Addressed customer inquiries to increase customer satisfaction ratings.
• Trained customer service team members on new systems to maximize benefits of technology and achieve excellent customer satisfaction levels.
• Responded to phone and online customer service requests within designated turnaround time to improve customer satisfaction ratings.
• Delivered continuous training to customer service team members to maximize performance and customer relations skills. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• UX Designer Professional Certification
Google & Cursera Online 2023 - In process
• Bachelor of Science: Psychology
Universidad UNEA 2005-2009
Tijuana, BC. México