I am a positive and dependable individual
with extensive ability to work well both
independently and in a team. I have
experience of working with colleagues
which has taught me the value of
friendliness, open-mindedness and
thinking on my feet. Excellent
communication skills underpinned by an
enthusiastic and proactive approach.
Accurate accounting and figure orientated
skills. Bilingual, ability to multitask, self-
motivated and responsible. Remain calm
and good-humored under pressure. My
many years of employment has given me
ample opportunities and experience of
different work environments.
I am a driven, organized, and motivated
person with 21 years’ work experience in
managing facilities, projects, services,
operations, and personnel. I have expert
knowledge of the various issues
surrounding facilities including, but not
limited to, Health & Safety, risk
assessments, site maintenance, building
inspections, security and managing
contractors. I take great pride in my work
and strive to always achieve the best
I am dynamic and accomplished,
displaying exceptional skills in problem-
solving, team building, negotiation, and
Arts and Crafts
Socializing and spending time with
University of Cape Town Operations Management Certificate, Business Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services Mar 2015 – May 2015
MODULE 1 Introduction to Operations Management
MODULE 2 Managing and Measuring Processes
MODULE 3 Managing Capacity and People
MODULE 4 Financial Analysis and Forecast Strategy
MODULE 5 Production Planning and Scheduling
MODULE 6 Inventory and Waste Management
MODULE 7 Quality Management
MODULE 8 Operational Risk Management Strategy
Phalaborwa Technical Collage National Certificate - Secretarial 1992 – 1993
N4 to N6
High School Frans Du Toit National Senior Certificate 1991
English, Afrikaans, Mathematics, Natural Science, Accounting, Typing WORK EXPERIENCE
Ferloelec Financial Administrator
1 Aug 2021–Current
Customer Invoicing and receipting
• Invoice customers on a timely basis.
• Capture debtors’ payments
• Issue customer statements monthly.
• Follow up on overdue debtors’ accounts
• Supplier Payments and Expenses
• Ensure all suppliers invoices are appropriately authorized for payment and captured daily.
• Make supplier payments in accordance with instructions from Management and suppliers.
• Reconciliations of Key Accounts
• Reconcile all bank accounts daily.
• Reconcile all loan accounts monthly.
• Bank accounts reconciled monthly
• Conduct monthly reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
• Ensure all Statutory returns are accurately submitted on due dates once they have been reconciled.
• Processing of Payroll
• Process employees pay in accordance with HR requirements
• Print employees’ pay slips once payroll has been checked
• Reconcile payroll in Pastel, do EMP201 return and submit to SARS
• Process year-end payroll reports, with assistance if required, to meet SARS IRP5 requirements together with EMP501.
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
• Maintain the chart of accounts Comply with local government reporting requirement
• Provide information to external auditors for the annual audit Data Management
• Maintain a subscription to payroll software, and update software when necessary.
• Capture & reconcile petty cash accounts.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to management if required.
• Follow up outstanding creditors, maintain records and provide reports as required.
• Ensure that all financial records are accurate and timely for end of financial year audits.
• Assist with office projects from time to time – providing specific bookkeeping support, research and report writing etc.
• Comply with general office policies, procedures, and all legal requirements.
• Undertake any other specific duties as required by Finance Bidvest Facilities Management Commercial contract coordinator / Facilities Manager
1 June 2017 – 7 Feb 2020
Managing the day-to-day operations of various facilities across the region
•Managing the refurbishment and relocation of offices
•Ensuring that relevant building maintenance, repairs and services are completed efficiently, on time and budget
•Tracking budgets and ensuring payment is made on time
•Working with a variety of contractors from a number of different sectors to agree and form contracts and agreements
•Ensuring health and safety regulations are met at all times and by all parties
•Updating the Health and Safety policies based on new government regulations
•Managing the Health & Safety of all stakeholders at the sites; ensuring that the relevant staff are fully trained in first aid, emergency evacuations and fire safety
•Liaising with HR regarding temporary workers and short-term contractors
•Managing third-party contractors and agency staff across various premises
•Updating accidents and incidents records whenever they occur
•Liaising with head office regarding property contracts and leases • Producing specialist reports for the senior management
•Keeping track of personnel’s working hours and absences
•Organizing visits and responsible for booking rooms and meetings • Performing regular site inspections
•Holding regular team meetings to ensure everyone is up-to-date with the latest developments in the organization and addressing any issues or concerns
•Ensuring material orders are placed to job requirements
•Communicates job specific details and information to appropriate service delivery and support staff
•Manage and assesses service delivery requirements for sections
•Managing all hard and soft maintenance activities and the coordination of such maintenance activities
•Managing and supervising the day-to-day activities of individuals performing work orders
•Utilizes operational expertise to provide delivery solutions for customers
•Coordinates the engagement and use of third-party services and material
•Manage the scheduling of work orders
TFMC Resource coordinator
1 Oct 1998 – 1 June 2017
• Provide list of breakdowns, plan and dispatch staff required to perform the breakdowns for all Aircon, Electrical, Standby, Infrastructure, Fire and Access faults and soft services
• Plan, schedule and dispatch Scheduled maintenance per week, Corrective maintenance, planned corrective maintenance, Adhoc work and TBI work for Aircon, Electrical, Standby, Infrastructure, Fire and Access to staff to perform the work per day
• Plan and order spares as needed on relevant job cards
• Draw reports of daily performance of my planner group
• Customer Satisfaction
• Complete Administration
• Responsible for management of finances like:
• Petty Cash, Purchase cards and S&T
• Dispatched Correspondence like:
• Morning reports
• Leave & Overtime
• Updated Information / Record System regarding:
• Logistics, PPE, Tool Lists, Cell phones
• Archived documentation
• Minutes Meetings held:
• Sectional meetings
• Health & Safety – First Aider
Aquasearch cc – Els RC Drilling Secretary / Personal Assistant 1 Jun 1997 – 30 May 1998
• Controlled and paid out all Creditors
• Handled and consolidated the Petty Cash
• Invoiced Debtors
• Complete Administration
• Dispatched Correspondence
• Archived documentation
• Effective management of company finance and operations of machines and equipment
LH Marthinusen Admin Support
1 Apr 1993 – 16 May 1996
• Invoiced all Debtors
• Managed Petty Cash
• Further duties entailed general receptionist and office duties
• Filling and Archived documentation
Reporting & Analysis