Dedicated and focused Project Management Specialist with over 2 years of experience excelling at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Flexible, detail-oriented and adaptive team player with expertise in equipment operation, staff training and development, customer service and process improvements. Project Manager versed in all aspects of project and personnel management. Results-oriented and high-energy professional with talent for leading by example and inspiring peak performance. Dedicated to fostering strong effective team relationships. Hands-on Project Manager recognized for flawless execution and finding solutions to complex problems. Communicative and reliable professional polished in developing scopes and objectives and maintaining comprehensive project documentation. Commended for unexcelled record of completing critical projects on schedule and within budget. Strategic-thinking Project Manager with over 2 years of experience in budgeting and forecasting and risk management. Observant and resourceful professional dedicated to delivering project objectives within stipulated time, resource and budget constraints. Outstanding collaborator comfortable working with others in executing projects to achieve company objectives.
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Cost Reduction and Containment
• Project Development and Lifecycle
• Purchasing and Procurement
• Performance Improvements • Workforce Training
• Verbal and Written Communication
• Staff Management
• Resource Allocation
PROJECT MANAGER 11/2022 - Current
Texas pride utilities - Houston, TX
• Built and established strong partnerships with teams, vendors and contractors.
• Created project plans with established timelines, assigned to appropriate teams and managed workflow throughout construction.
• Led meetings with internal team members, consultants and contractors.
• Forecasted, scheduled and monitored project timelines, personnel performance and cost efficiency.
• Developed solutions to project risks and issues, meeting quality and timeline goals and objectives.
• Managed contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
• Prepared cost estimates for projects of varying sizes.
• Generated and tracked change orders and other contractual modifications affecting budget and schedule.
• Drafted project construction schedule and updated as job progressed.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 04/2021 - 09/2022
Texas institute sleep and disorders - Houston, TX
• Scheduled appointments, meetings and events for management staff.
• Responded effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Coordinated appointments, meetings and conferences.
• Maintained accurate department and customer records.
• Developed administrative processes to achieve organizational objectives and improve office efficiency.
• Directed customer communication to appropriate department personnel.
• Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents, maintaining front desk and reception area in neat and organized fashion.
• Responded to customer issues to provide immediate resolution and improve retention.
• Provided product shipment logistical support and quality control by coordinating with vendors, resulting in increased revenue.
• Coordinated travel arrangements and completed expense reports for travel reimbursement.
• Coordinated catering services for various functions, including sales trainings and department meetings.
Education and Training
North American University - Stafford, TX MBA
Expected in 05/2024
I want to add something more about me in my country I graduated as a doctor and then I did 3 years of general surgery