Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Strategic planner and operational leader with strong background improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organisational operations. Practiced in providing assorted teams with support and resources to succeed.
Majid al futaim carrefour - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Majid al futaim carrefour - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Financial and cash flow analyses
• High-pressure environments
• Solutions development
• Maintenance planning
• Dear Inventory
• Freight and logistics expertise
Policies and procedures
• Warehouse operations
• Order management
• Payroll oversight
Customer communications and
• Logistical support
• KPI management
• Troubleshooting and problem solving
Constantly met profitability targets by monitoring operational performance against agreed KPIs and promptly addressing areas for improvement
Maintained workplace compliance, ensuring operational staff constantly prioritised hazard awareness procedures.
Oversaw staff planning, ensuring adequate resources and capacity to meet prioritised demand.
Developed, recommended and implemented strategies to improve employee work quality and speed.
Monitored and reviewed operational performance, aiding improved business strategy to maximise productivity.
Reduced costs and improved operations by analysing processes and customer feedback.
Collected regular customer and employee feedback, interpreting findings to enable corrective action.
Supported company growth by working constructively with sales team members, generating new business opportunities.
Examined problem-solving strategies, highlighting development opportunities to improve organisational operations.
Achieved maximum performance across safety, maintenance and production metrics.
Served as key corporate representative, liaising with various stakeholders in support of operational excellence.
Led by example to maintain team motivation, ensuring daily tasks were performed accurately and efficiently.
• Built customer retention and satisfaction by delivering top-quality service.
• Managed staff rotas, planning workloads effectively and strategically. Collaborated with multidisciplinary teams to deliver projects and uphold company standards.
Performed thorough quality and safety checks, ensuring all specifications were strictly adhered to.
Successfully led high-volume teams to achieve KPI targets and other department metrics.
07/2019 - 02/2021
06/2017 - 05/2018
02/2016 - 03/2017
03/2014 - 02/2015
Iqama Valid and Transferable
Majid al futaim carrefour - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
ETCO - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Addiyar compound - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Muslim commercial bank - Battagarm, Pakistan
Demonstrated ability to assess risk and respond to issues appropriately, eliminating workplace accidents and incidents.
Maintained clean, organised working areas to create positive, productive environments with minimal risk.
Interviewed, hired and trained employees on procedures and requirements, maintaining competent, high-performing teams.
Achieved order processing and delivery time targets through smooth warehouse operations.
• Communicated with the team to accurately complete tasks in line with KPIs
• Updated and monitored job progress to ensure timely delivery. Compiled transport data and created reports for management review and decision-making.
Kept transport operations in compliance with shipping regulations for different types of goods.
Negotiated contracts with vendors and suppliers to meet transport budget targets.
• Maintained clean and accurate records of transport activities. Despatched personnel and transport vehicles based on current demand and load requirements.
Managed transport schedule for on-time delivery and optimised use of available resources.
Fielded inquires from customers, answered questions and promoted available services.
• Helped to assimilate key documents for company-wide projects.
• Analysed issue logs to enhance service delivery. Managed incoming correspondence and technical information, distributing as directed.
Amended documents accurately, communicating and redistributing to relevant personnel where necessary.
• Trained team in document control and records management best practices. Organised, filed and stored electronic and physical files to maximise traceability.
• Stored documents using cloud-based systems to drive efficiencies.
• Maintained office files in both electronic and hard copies. Displayed strong customer service skills with professional telephone manner to resolve customer enquiries.
• Assembled and mailed informational packets, reports and publications. Managed clerical needs of employees, including administrative support, file management and stationery supplies.
• Scheduled meetings and client appointments for team and other staff
• Processed contracts, expense reports and invoices.
• Managed incoming and outgoing calls for busy office. EDUCATION
Master of Business Administration: MBA, 01/2015
Virtual university of Pakistan – Abbottabad Abad, Pakistan Diploma: DIT, 01/2013
ICL – Abbottabad, Pakistan
Bachelor of Science: Bio/Chemistry, 07/2012
Hazara University – Manshera, Paksiatn
HSSC: Fsc, 04/2010
Al farooq public school College – Swat, Pakistan
SSC: Science, 04/2008
Al farooq public school – Swat, Paksiatn
• Welcomed guests and clients in upbeat and friendly manner. Generated daily operations reports, presenting findings to key stakeholders and identifying targeted improvements.
Managed day-to-day admin, including file organisation, spreadsheet development and report writing.
Increased customer satisfaction by greeting visitors promptly and professionally.
Responded to telephone enquiries from clients, vendors and members of public.