DAWN F. PEMBERTON
To obtain a position where I can utilize the relevant experience and education, I have gained through the years to add value and make an impact. Talented administrative professional with experience managing data and controlling recordkeeping. Expert at optimizing processes to improve data retrieval, enhance storage procedures, Skilled at researching and resolving discrepancies. SKILLS
• Corporate visual standards
• Seasonal campaigns
• In-store event promotion
• Good listening skills
• Customer Service
• Analytical skills
• Computer proficiency
• Complaint resolution
• Order Fulfillment
• Inbound and Outbound Calling
• Route dispatch
• Warehousing functions
• Money handling abilities
• Administrative support
• Multi-line phone talent
• Recordkeeping strengths
Integrity Installation Services - Watertown, SD 04/2017 - Current
• Assembled and disassembled display for merchandising.
• Taped fixtures for make-up displays.
• Supervised team of merchandising employees and monitored adherence to company standards.
• Recorded hours, managed working hours and progress during assembly set-up, tear down and clean-up.
• Kept projects on time.
Papa Frank’s – Oak Lawn, IL 03/2017- 09/2019
• Create weekly schedule
• Waited on Customers
• Prepared Food
• Cash Transactions
Accounts Payable Associate
Griffith Foods (Formerly Griffith Laboratories) - Alsip, IL 02/2010 - 03/2017
• Accounts payable - contact vendors for Invoices & Credit memo's, build a rapport with contacts from vendors.
• Match and key invoices /credit memos.
• Audit P-card spending and Audit GER's for traveling and non- traveling employees reimbursements.
• Prepare checks for payment and mailing.
• Complete monthly Netting for Canada & Mexico.
• Effectively communicated with clients about payment needs and kept updated, detailed and accurate ledgers.
• Trained and supervised employees on best practices and accurate financial procedures.
• Implemented new accounting processes to decrease spending and work flow downtime. Secretary
Stumps -N- Stuff - Hometown, IL 02/2007 - 02/2010
• Reviewed and balanced daily bank deposits and deposit report.
• Recorded expenses and maintained accounting records.
• Accounts payable and receivable.
• Organized envelopes, postage and mail correspondence for staff and management, maintaining postage meter and coordinating with delivery and courier services.
• Handled daily scheduling tasks and provided administrative support for entire department.
• Processed payroll for employees.
• Customer service.
Vince's Towing - Evergreen Park, IL 06/1995 - 10/2008
• Answered phones, scheduling, insurance claims, customer service and payroll.
• Maintained updated and detailed records of calls in physical and electronic database.
• Directed dispatching, routing and tracking of fleet vehicles.
• Closely monitored dispatch board to triage and prioritize over all daily calls.
• Implemented schedule and policy changes and collaborated with management to formulate new policies, procedures and goals.
• Coordinated schedules for optimal coverage of daily workload and adjusted quickly to changing demands.
• Served as mediator when appropriate to settle conflicts and discrepancies between field personnel and management.
• Monitored flow of paperwork and directed information to appropriate departments.
• Assessed regulatory and operational risks for escalation to management. RN Supervisor
Nursefinders - Evergreen Park, IL 06/1998 - 08/2002
• Scheduled nurses and placed at assignments at hospitals, nursing homes or doctor's offices.
• Audited workplace, employee and management policies and procedures.
• Coordinated implementation of people-related services, policies and programs through departmental staff. Customer Service Representative
Norman Equipment - Bridgeview, IL 09/1987 - 05/1998
• Customer service, purchasing, inventory facilitator, shipping and receiving.
• Maintained customer satisfaction with forward-thinking strategies focused on addressing customer needs and resolving concerns.
• Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
• Responded to customer requests for products, services and company information.
• Answered constant flow of customer calls with minimal wait times.
• Cultivated customer loyalty, promoted repeat business and improved sales.
• Fielded customer questions regarding available merchandise, sales, current prices and upcoming company changes.
• Effective liaison between customers and internal departments.
• Provided ongoing guest service.
Certified Pastry Chef
Moraine Valley - Palos Hills, IL 08/2005