Professional Customer service representative with five years’ experience providing excellent services to customers in a dynamic work environment. Solid communication skills, good interpersonal skills and fast in resolving customer complaints with excellent problem-solving skills.
● Excellent Customer Service and Customer Management Skills with passion to help others.
● Excellent Communication Skills – written and verbal communication and Bi-lingual (English, Hindi, Marathi)
● Analytical and superior attention to detail
● Great Time Management and Multi-tasking skills – ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks and projects with success and on time delivery.
● Intermediate skills for using multiple software / tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Platform
● Extremely self-motivated, self-starter, quick learner, determined, innovative, and creative. Professional Work Experience
Founder, Culinary Chef & Customer Relations Manager Oct 2019 – Present Indian Food Junction
● Successful execution and management of home-based business specializing in Indian cuisine.
● Designing, developing, and serving variety of five course authentic meals on daily basis for 50 + customer daily and delivering multiple party / bulk orders on weekends
● Complete customer order management via Google Platform (Forms, Sheets, Slides)
● Complete customer management – daily / weekly menu Ads, order receiving, answering consumer queries, maintaining feedback and concerns via WhatsApp and Gmail
● Superior customer experience, quality, and commitment to customer satisfaction
● Fulfilling customer orders with a custom tailored approach with 100% commitment to quality, and on-time delivery.
Ghar Ka Khana Indian Ethnic Cook & food supervisor Jun 2018 – Sep 2019
● Actively participated in menu design and food costs
● Prepare food items consistently and in compliance with guidelines.
● Verified proper portion sizes and consistently attained high food quality standards.
● Aided in the training, supervision and performance of kitchen staff
● Supervised preparation of stock purchase list, maintain inventory and records of supplies and equipment.
● Collaborated with kitchen manager to ensure top performance from kitchen staff Volunteer Experience Jun 2012 - Dec 2017
● Volunteering at community service such as organizing and managing events, welcoming guests, etc.
● Preschool- classroom activity and circle time, helping in lesson plan creation.
● volunteer as a book buddy in elementary school to teach and help needy students in English book reading Fashion Designer & Corporate Merchandiser May 2010–Jun 2012 Tejwaney Brothers, Pune India
● Coordinate start to end production process.
● Study buying trends and the buyer’s needs. Design and develop a product as per market demand.
● Prepare digital samples on software to understand the basic look for the garment to be manufactured.
● Manufacture samples to get the look and feel, send samples to the client for approval, and negotiate costs.
● Procure raw material, Monitor production to ensure specifications of the buyers are met. Manage packaging. Education
SNDT University, School of fashion technology Pune Graduation Bachelor’s degree, Fashion Designing May 2012