Simi Valley, CA *****
With over 24 years of office experience, my objective is to obtain a career within a growing company that will provide me the opportunity to use my strong organizational skills, analytical skills, leadership skills, managerial skills, general office operations, as well as the ability to work effectively with people at all levels. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent in decision making, problem solving and leadership skills.
• Self-motivated with excellent human and public relation skills; approachable.
• Excellent oral and written communications and organizational skills.
• Team player with the ability to work independently.
• Skilled in targeting deficiencies and implementing result-oriented solutions.
• Proficient in Outlook, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Concur, Ariba, and Workday.
Pennymac – Westlake Village, CA 10/7/2019 – Current Sr. Administrative Assistant to CEO
• Manage CEO’s and Executives’ calendars; any received/missed phone calls. Schedule, manage, and attend any executive management meetings as needed; daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
• Manage budgets; supplies, equipment, travel, and team recognition.
• Organize meetings; scheduling participants, meeting rooms, coordinating meeting logistics and travel arrangements/logistics.
• Serve as a liaison to communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information and address complaints as needed.
• Prepare and submit expense reports, company forms and paperwork.
• Compose and distribute inter-departmental memorandums (e-mail) ensuring timely delivery and receipt of important information while maintaining confidentiality.
• Address impromptu tasks as they arise, such as researching and running errands.
• Primary point of contact for building access, space confirmation for all new hires in several different departments within several different core locations, and all Return to Sites access.
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Establish and schedule quarterly and annual Management Committee / Board Meetings.
• Schedule and maintain quarterly Executive Committee meetings; collect all executive materials, compile and disseminate all meeting materials.
• Schedule and manage several pre-review committee material meetings and governance meetings.
• Schedule, plan, and manage quarterly departmental town hall meetings; 150+ employees in multiple locations. Pull HR Reports to assist in creating and disseminating the presentation deck and appreciation gifts.
Western Jet Aviation – Van Nuys, CA 03/6/2018 – 10/01/2019 Administrative Assistant
• Managed and balance timeclocks vs. tech logs in Ebis system for all employees on a daily basis.
• Submitted payroll on a bi-monthly basis.
• Answered all incoming phone calls professionally, and route calls as necessary.
• Created and completed quotes for plane maintenance based on customer request(s).
• Completed billing process efficiently with accuracy to bill customer.
• Greeted clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Sorted and distributed mail to appropriate personnel; schedule car rentals/hotels for clients. Bank of America - Simi Valley, CA 02/5/2001 – 09/05/2017 Administrative Assistant III 05/2011 – 09/2017
• Managed Executive’s calendar and any received/missed phone calls. Scheduled, managed, and attended management meetings as needed; daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
• Updated org charts and disbursed to team and senior management monthly or as needed.
• Managed open job requisitions; reviewed resumes, scheduled interviews based off experience and needs, and negotiated any spacing needs with space management. Pulled HR reports as needed.
• On-boarded/Off-boarded approximately 160 employees; system access, building/badge access.
• Managed the departments learning curriculums/deadlines, CAP reporting; sent reminders to the department throughout the month ensuring a 100% completion rate. Pulled HR reports as needed.
• Approved/Declined requests in myWork, Ariba, Tech Direct, Concur, Time off in LAFA, Manager’s Calendar, Fieldglass, and Timesheets.
• Managed budgets; supplies, equipment, travel, and Global Recognition.
• Created PowerPoint presentations for staff meetings, prepared management reports, maintained proper records of files, and managed the departmental SharePoint site. Servicing Team Manager Bankruptcy 04/2010 – 05/2011
• Managed and mentored a team of twenty-six associates, creating team spirit and high morale with several departmental and company changes.
• Facilitated daily/weekly team meetings to review work flow, production, and updates.
• Developed quarterly performance development plans/reviews. Discussed associate’s improvements, training needs, goals achieved, and any new goals.
• Researched, analyzed, and audited loans that were currently in a BK status; Chapter 7’s and Chapter 13’s.
• Communicated with Attorney’s daily to ensure accurate information was communicated.
• Communicated with internal departments on active Bankruptcy’s and assisted/directed them with any Q&A’s.
Supervisor HELoC Disbursements 10/2002 – 04/2010
• Processed wires in an accurate and timely manner. Performed VERID from public records when needed.
• Researched possible fraud cases and recommended course of action to be taken.
• Managed and adjusted billing errors; corrected system inaccuracies through MFA requests.
• Managed audits on Escrow/Partial Reporting/No Cost/Annual Maintenance Fee; ensuring the homeowner’s received their monies back within RESPA guidelines if they maintained the Note guidelines.
• Disbursed Reverse Mortgage funds accurately/timely with appropriate back up; worked with the Federal Reserve’s.
• Managed and balanced the MRC daily ensuring all monies balanced.
• Managed monthly numbers from LAFA requests and provided reports to Senior Management. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Team Leader Certification Program; E3MC Classes/Lead Classes
• Faster Certified; Franklin Covey – What Matters Most, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, & 7 Habits of Highly Effective Managers.