I got a degree in Computer Science at the FCEIA (National University of Rosario) in 2015. I currently work as a Software Developer (Java mainly). I am interested in Programming, Communications Systems, Artificial Intelligence (thesis in the area of Multi-agent Systems) and Software Enginee- ring. I seek to be able to direct my professional career towards my areas of interest; to work, learn, provide efficiency and integrate knowledge with experience. +info profile
• Proven experience in the design and implementation of solutions to specific problems rela- ted to software systems, as well as general questions of engineering and architecture. Good management within Linux development environments.
• Capacity for abstraction to conceive and face a software project considering both the phases of the development cycle, as well as the complete stack of technologies involved in it.
• Proactivity and permanent motivation to acquire new knowledge: languages, technologies, development discipline and theoretical aspects.
• Solid training in Computer Sciences with a considerable logical, mathematical and field theory background.
Technologies/Frameworks: Java EE, JSF, JPA (EclipseLink, Hibernate), Primefaces, Java SE, Ionic, An- gular, Jax-WS, MySQL, C, C++.
Generics: Experience with general programming aspects in C++: thread management, file systems, multi-programming, virtualmemory, concurrency, synchronization, scheduling. Functional Program- ming. Type Theories.
OperatingSystems(Linux -Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS-,Windows): server startup, LAMP, virtualization(KVM,Xen), Glassfish, Tomcat, etc.
Networks: TCP/IP stack, PPPoE, DHCP, Radius, DNS, Routing, physical and logical planning (wired and wireless), VPN, Mail servers (Sendmail, Postfix). professional experience
2016–Today Vodemia SRL Rosario, Santa Fe
Full-Stack development in Java EE. Web and Management systems for corporate clients: design of advanced functionalities and business-logic developing. Implemen- tation of communications protocols for electronic devices in Java SE. Webservices platforms. Design and implementation of SPA systems with Ionic (Angular, Javas- cript).
• Improvements in the functionality of the main company products.
• Research and contribution with new technologies to preexisting projects.
• Effective resolution of errors and problems in the face of strict temporal requi- rements.
• Acquisition of experience and deepening of knowledge in Java environment.
• Design, full-stack development and deployment of web applications for corporate clients.
Last update on 27 de junio de 2022
Salta 2008 8B
Rosario(2000), Sta Fé
C++ Freelance Programmer
Freelance programming for an ”Analysis and Processing of Real-Time Video System”, using libav, GTK + and openCV libraries.
• Redesign and integration of project modules.
2013–2016 Aptix SRL Rosario, Santa Fé
Technical support for ISP’s. Design and implementation of network solutions. Imple- mentation and maintenance of services over the Internet and intranets: mail, web, etc. Scripting (bash, perl, php). Monitoring and management of networks. Bandwidth regulation.
Achievements and learning:
• Satisfactory communication and effective interpretation of customer require- ments.
• Contribution with durable solutions to network problems (routing, link pro- blems, defective firmware) under high temporal demand.
• Development of backup and high availability solutions.
• Implementation of virtualized solutions with successful results in terms of sta- bility and performance.
• E-mail services supervision and successful recovery of critical failures.
• Wide practical and theoretical understanding of the TCP/IP stack, network topologies and devices. Wide learning and considerable experience in Linux environment.
2002–2015 Licentiateship in Computer Sciences +info (FCEIA. University of Rosario.) scholarships
2011 TIC’s 2011 Scholarship National Agency of Scientific and Technological Promotion courses/meetings
2016 .NET Lab Neoris
2015 Jornadas Argentinas de Informática (JAIIO 44) University of Rosario and CIFASIS-CONICET. 2013 Cisco CCNA Discovery (Networking Academy). National University of Rosario . “Control+F” Scholarship. Funded by the Ministry of Employment of Argentina and Cessi Argentina. 2011 Security programming course through libraries. Computer Science School (ECI). University of Buenos Aires.