N O R E T A T A Y A G M A R C I A
C O N T A C T
NORETA T. MARCIA
P E R S O N A L P R O F I L E
To achieve a challenging and responsible job position with a fast-paced organization where my professional experience will have important application and deployment of my career opportunity for the development of the organization. Personable and professional under pressure, while maintaining an organized and prioritized work environment. Will bring a strong work ethic, great flexibility, excellent customer service and tremendous energy to the position.
C O R E Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
E D U C A T I O N
(Institute of Business and
2009 – 2011
• Hotel and Restaurant
Services College Diploma
L A N G U A G E S
• Tagalog (Philippines)
T R A I N I N G
• Barista NCll
• International Standards
on Bartending and Wine
• Food and Beverage
• Management training
• Customer Service in Front
Office, F&B, and Banquet
• Ability to interact with staff and management team in a professional and helpful manner.
• A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work cohesively with colleagues as part of a team.
• Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered on time.
P E R S O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
O’BROK RETAURANT, CROATIA (EU) Waitress/Barista Jul 2022 – Present
• Greet the customer with a smile.
• Taking the food and beverage order from the guest.
• Prepare all the drinks in bar including coffee, wines, and cocktail drinks.
• Assisting other staff in the busy situation.
• Clear and clean tables, chairs, and trays.
• Present bills to guest and accept payment in cash or credit card. KARAFIRIN – PREMIUM LIMITED GROUP, QATAR (HOSTESS) Nov 2021 – Jun 2022
• Welcome the guest in a friendly manner with a smile.
• Seat the guest and manage the seating charts.
• Respond to guest Inquiries and Requests in a timely and efficient manners.
• Perform opening or closing duties as needed.
• Helps team members to maintain positive working relationships. OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE, QATAR Front of the House Oct 2018 – Nov 2021
• Greet all guests warmly on arrival and escort them on their table.
• Present menu and make recommendations regarding food and beverages.
• Take order and serve food and beverages at guest table.
• Suggest additional products when appropriate. Clear dirty dishes from the tables. Sincerely yours,
S K I L L S
• Time management
• Communication Skill
• Cash and credit
• Problem-solving skills
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic coffee-
• Exceptional attention to
• Customer Service
• Greet the guest with enthusiasm. Present the menu and provide detailed information when asked.
• Arrange the table settings and serve the drinks. Served the food on time.
• Check with guest to ensure that everything is going well.
• Deliver guest bills and ask them for feedback. Thank the guest for dining at the restaurant.
• Greet guests with a smile and inquire into their seating preferences.
• Guide guest setting needs and lead them to appropriate tables.
• Assist guest with information on menu items and daily specials.
• Process guest payment and immediately handle concerns as they occur.
• Greet the customer with a smile. Take food and beverage orders.
• Prepare food and hot or cold beverages and serve.
• Check all items, temperatures of freezers or refrigerators or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
• Assist guest with special needs.
• Clean and sanitize work area, utensils, and equipment.
• Check food and beverage supplies and place order when needed.
• Report inventory needs and shortages to the restaurant management team. SHEAVEN’s RESORT AND HOTEL Waitress/ Bartender April 2013- Oct. 2013
• Take food and beverage orders. Relay the food order in the kitchen staff.
• Make suggestions based on their preferences. Upsell when appropriate.
• Prepare drinks in the bar including coffee, cocktail and mocktail drinks.
• Serve food and beverage on the guest table and ensure guest satisfaction.
• Restock and replenish bar supplies.
• Ensures that work area is clean and sanitize and maintaining all service standards.
Noreta Tayag Marcia
PAPA JOHN’s, QATAR Front of the House Sep 2016 – Oct 2018 NEW FENG HUANG SEAFOOD RESTAURANT Waitress Dec 2015 – Mar 2016 BRETTO’s COFFEE SHOP Waitress/ Barista June 2014 –Dec 201*-******** 2015