Chicago, IL *****
• 12 years successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support.
• Solid computer skills.
• Excellent working knowledge using Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft Excel, WordPerfect, Microsoft Word.
• Ability to train, motivates, and supports all levels of customer service, and sales task.
• A team player, acknowledged as "Total Quality Customer Service Professional."
• Also experienced the ability to be a team player as a human resources assistant in payroll, helped with attendance, process payroll and payroll updates and filings, and maintain/update accurate inventories for all employee information. Helped develop a system for marketing credit card transaction, and manage Synopsis of Achievements accounts for customer for their business and their business strategy and helped
implement for clients.
Certified in HIPPA, OSHA, and CPR certified
Bethany Retirement Community
March 2019 to Present
Answering incoming calls, making outcalls, paging nurses and cna, setting up actives and greeting patient and volunteers.
Patient Service Representative II
Advocate Health Care
2017 to Present
insurance, reviewing co-pays, and eligibility. Setting, confirming, canceling appointments. Speaking with Health Care Reps. Confirming patients. Setting up appointments using EPIC system, training incoming advocate employees Innovation Group
2017 to Present
Receiving inbound and outbound calls from cooperate fleet vehicle drivers. Contacting Tow Vendors and setting up Tows and Rentals. Inputting invoices and approving PO for payment. Billing and coding entry from shops. Receiving inbound and outbound calls from cooperate fleet vehicle drivers. Contacting Tow Vendors and setting up Tows and Rentals. Inputting invoices and approving PO for payment. Billing and coding entry from shops. Call Center Supervisor
2012 to 2017
Organize and direct the staff on and off the call center sales floor. I am responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance.
Takes orders by obtaining and verifying information. Provides product/service information by answering
questions; offering assistance. Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information;
updating contact log.
Customer Service Representative, Overnight Stock
2011 to 2014
Work with team lead to prepare schedule for night crew Assist in stock of warehouse merchandise
Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges. Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
Lead Market Account Rep/ Sales Rep
2007 to 2011
Marketed credit card and benefits accounts
Assisted in managed marketing accounts
Fieldworker for researcher
2005 to 2007
Tracked daily production in Setting and confirming daily appointments Helped gain viable leads by referrals and cold calls Education
Advanced Certificate in Dental Assistance in Dental Assistance Everest University - Chicago, IL