MarJae Lewis Resume
Washington, DC 20011
• Customer service representative with over eight year’s of experience in telephone and face to face customer service. Experience with sales, concierge, troubleshooting, tech support, and customer care. Licensed security officer +4 year experience, ready to provide protection with non-lethal measures. Experience with private companies, public schools, & government agencies ! patrolling, monitoring cameras, handling unmarked vehicles, and checking identities . Knowledgeable with major customer service software, handling complaints, and maintaining a positive attitude and friendly disposition.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Professional Security Officer
August 2021 to Present
• The security officer ensures the safety of people, objects, or buildings, either in person or via security cameras. As there are many types of threats and dangers, from harassment to terrorist attacks, and various venues in need of protection, different security jobs require different expertise with respect to protection and safety.
• Presents losses and damage by reporting irregularities and informs violators of policy and procedures.
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and access points.
• Investigates security breaches, incidents, and other alarming behavior.
• Controls traffic by directing drivers.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
• Interviews witnesses and obtains signatures as needed.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Maintains the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Security Officer
January 2018 to June 2022
• Security guards can take on a variety of roles depending upon the needs of the customer. Off Duty Officers provides some of the most professional security guard services for customers in a wide range of industries and for a variety of security needs.
• Patrol designated areas in accordance with outlined security procedures
• Identify potential security risks and respond accordingly
• Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents
• Ensure all employees and visitors have proper credentials for accessing buildings (ID badges and passes)
• Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy
• Assist employees and visitors with any concerns they might have
• Escalate emergency situations to law enforcement as needed
• Monitor alarms and security cameras
Health Care Coordinator
The George Washington University Hospital - Washington, DC January 2021 to December 2021
• Health service coordinators can expect that they will be responsible for the following things at their job:
• Work with patients and their families to discuss health problems
• Provide education about medication, conditions, and care instructions
• Execute a care plan created by providers to help with health care needs
• Consult and work with other health care providers to schedule appointments and treatment plans
• Check on patients regularly to document the progress of their care
• Help the care team with recommended care
• Assist with exploring resources in an effort to secure funding for medical care
• Work with insurance organizations to help clients
• Use empathy and respect when engaging with patients and their families
• Comply with guidelines and healthcare laws
• Work within their community, hospital, or clinic setting to make processes smooth and streamlined Concierge/Receptionist
January 2018 to August 2021
• Concierges act as the first point of contact between guests and an organization. They are tasked with answering guest inquiries, directing phone calls, coordinating travel plans, and more. They must uphold company culture at all times while making guests feel welcomed and valued. Front Desk Coordinator
Adventure Dental, Vision and Orthodontics
January 2020 to March 2021
• A front office coordinator manages the front desk at an office. As a front office coordinator, your job duties include greeting clients, providing people with information, directing visitors, engaging in customer service, and answering incoming calls.
Front Desk Coordinator
family dental care - Washington, DC
January 2019 to October 2020
• A front desk clerk represents the first point of contact with the clients of a business, hotel or doctor’s office. They perform essential front desk administrative duties including answering phone calls, greeting clients, and overseeing the office budget. Also known as a front desk receptionist. Education
High school diploma or GED
Ballou High School
August 2015 to June 2018
• Barista Experience
• Technical Support
• Customer service (6 years)
• keyholder (1 year)
• Network Support
• Cash handling
• Dental Receptionist
• Communication skills
• Project management
• Time management
• Interpersonal communication
• Data analysis
• Conflict resolution
• Work ethic
• Administrative & Business Operations
• Social media management
• Guest relations (3 years)
• Help Desk
• Order fulfillment
• EMR systems
• Desktop Support
• Microsoft Windows
• Documentation review
• Medical Scheduling
• Medical Records
• Operating Systems
• Security (4 years)
• Office Administration
• Fair Housing regulations
Certifications and Licenses