Phoenix, AZ *****
Secure a position as a team player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer service experience to achieve corporate goals in a challenging environment. Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Behavioral Health Tech - Scottsdale, AZ
January 2017 to Present
* Provided quality recovery services by collaborating effectively with team of clinicians, nurses and technicians in order to best assist patients with various behavioral problems including, substance abuse, eating disorders, mental instability and/or physical and emotional abuse.
* Participated in daily Treatment Team meetings with program manager, other BHT's, shift supervisors and psychiatrists to coordinate services.
* Maintain confidentiality of patient records, recognize crisis situations and provide appropriate intervention and help.
* Observed and documented patient's behavior, reporting any changes in physical and mental states to medical staff.
Piper Power Plumbing Mech, Inc - Mesa, AZ
July 2014 to August 2018
* Handled all purchasing, inventory, and contract negotiation with vendors.
* Communicates daily with dispatch reporting on project information, estimated time to complete jobs, labor hours and parts or material used.
* Conducted orientation of new staff members.
* Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
* Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
Metro Taxi - Denver, CO
August 2016 to January 2017
* Assign work vehicles and onboard equipment to operators to ensure the most efficient delivery schedule.
* Recorded and maintained files or records of customer requests other dispatch information.
* Successfully handled insurance fund (per driver) and managed time sheets.
* Gather and maintain route sheet documentation for pick-ups (scheduled, missed, extra pick ups), route completions and driver locations.
* Provide general administrative and clerical support. Education
High school or equivalent
Trevor Brown High School
2005 to May 2009
Certifications and Licenses
March 2017 to Present