Rakhi Vijayakumaran Nair Rajakumari
firstname.lastname@example.org Linkedin +1-202-***-**** To work in a challenging and dynamic environment and to keep adding values to the organization that I represent and serve, and to myself, while concurrently upgrading my skills and knowledge.
• IBM Certified Data Science analyst
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
• Masters in Computer Science & Engineering
• Volunteering as a Duty Officer, Disaster Cycle Services American Red Cross
• Ability to identify and solve problems for the organization, collecting information from a variety of sources, using data analysis techniques to get practical information from raw data, writing reports based on their findings.
• Expertise in Industry standard security protocols and safe guards for handling PHI and PII data.
• Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and communicate the findings to management.
• Expert in tutoring a variety of courses in computer science, from fundamentals to advanced software engineering
• Maintains computerized collection and tracking of relevant data.
• Worked with management to prioritize business and information need. IT SKILLS
Programming Languages: Python v3, C, C++
Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Matplotlib, Plotly, Cufflinks, Microsoft Excel, MS Access
Data Analysis and Data Wrangling using Python Packages like Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Web Scraping with Python Using Beautiful Soup
Database: MySQL v8.0
Linear Regression, Logistic Regression,K Nearest Neighbors, Decision Trees, Random Forests, K Means Clustering,Principal Component Analysis, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks and Deep Learning
IBM Watson Studio, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly, Cufflinks, Scikit_learn, Jupyter Notebooks, Anaconda, PyCharm, PopSQL, ETL Tools,Keras
Methodology: Agile, Waterfall
CERTIFICATIONS & TESTS
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Jan 2023
• Coursera IBM Data Scientist, Oct 2021
• Udemy – Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp, March 2022 ACADEMIC DETAILS
• Master of Engineering (M.E) in Computer Science & Engineering o Anna University Chennai, India – June 2012
• Bachelor of Technology(B-Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering o Cochin University of Science & Technology – 2009 BADGES
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering o Rajadhani Institute of Engineering & Technology - January 2012 to April 2016. American Red Cross
o Duty Officer in Disaster Cycles Services-February 2023 till present ROLES
• Tutored programming language for Engineering Students over 4.5 years .
• Interpreted data, analyzed results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports for students placement cell.
• Acquired data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Created reports and present them to the department heads.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Worked as Admin for high-impact projects like Smart Campus – College Dashboard, Smart Campus is a single integrated application that automates all processes on the campus for better efficiency and lower costs.
• Guided, and trained staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participated in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. PROJECTS
• Student Sentiment Analysis(2012-2014)
The student sentiment analysis project analyses positive and negative reviews of students about their teachers.It uses Pandas and graphical representation to perform this analysis.
• College Placement Cell Project(2014-2016)
The College Placement cell project reviewed students with similar interests and goals. Analysed this data and facilitated communication, leading to enhanced placement Information discovery for College Management and Students.
• Machine Learning Project (Nov 2021)
Space X advertises Falcon 9 rocket launches on its website with a cost of 62 million dollars; other providers cost upward of 165 million dollars each, much of the savings is because Space X can reuse the first stage. Created a machine learning pipeline to predict if the first stage will land.
• 911 Calls Project (Dec 2021)
911 call data for analysing some data from Kaggle and visualizing these data using Matplotlib based on most common Reasons like EMS, Traffic and Fire. Python and Data Science skills categorises data based on different features.
• Finance Data Project (Dec 2021)
Finance Data Project is used for the review of stock prices of various banking entities like Bank of America, Citi Group, JPMorgan Chase. Seaborn, library is used to visualize the Close price for eachbank. Plotly library plots the average stocks for the year 2008.
• Salary Project (Jan 2022)
Salary Project audits salary of employees. And uses Pandas and NumPy library for grouping it based on their categories and benefits. Salary is also determined based on their Job Title.
• Data Analysis projects (April 2022)
Covid 19 Dataset
London Housing Dataset
SEMINAR & PAPER PRESENTATION
• Presented a paper on Mult Objective PSO based Optimal Selective Forwarding in Wireless Sensor Networks in the International Conference on Futuristic Trends in Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology.
• Presented a paper on MOPSO based Mult Objective Tools for Energy Optimization in Mobile Ad hoc and Wireless Sensor Networks in the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer and Communication Technologies.
• Participated in ICETT’11, International Conference on Emerging Technology Trends.
• Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on 2013,2014,2015 organized by Rajadhani Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Reference: will be provided upon request