Highly motivated and detailed oriented personnel with solid customer service experience in the field of medical registration and coding. Full understanding of CPT coding procedures and ICD10-CM . Experienced in Kareo software, excellent data entry skills allowing for accurate coding of medical information and provided care. Passed my CPC exam last summer. I finished Medical Records coder Program at J Sargeant Reynold community college ( president’s Honor Roll).
Speak: English and Arabic.
ADM Parham Pediatrics : Richmond, USA / July 2022 – Present
Medical registration and Coding Specialist
• Managing telephone calls, and scheduling patient appointments including gathering patient’s insurance information and updating current info
• Ensuring the next day’s schedule is filled for the doctor and hygienist, utilizing various reports
• Reinforces the financial policy of the office and ensures payments are current.
• Checking in patients utilizing Kareo software and ensuring proper paperwork is given and filled out by patients
• Enters transactions and posts payment at the time of patient check-out
• Maintaining electronic records for patients
• Verifying insurance benefits and eligibility, obtaining pre-authorization
• Ensuring the codes are entered correctly into the system and following up with the billing department Springfield Park Elementary school : Richmond, USA / Jan 2021 – Jun 2022
• Monitors students as designated
• Provides one on one instruction with students when directed by the teacher
• Assists with instruction as supervised by the teacher
• Assists students with special hygiene, mobility, feeding matters when assigned
• Collects data on student performance and progress directed by the teacher
• Assists with collecting and distributing materials as directed by teacher
• Assist with implementation of behavior management plans as directed by teacher
• Performs other duties as assigned
Goddard school of Glen Allen : Richmond, USA / September 2018- Jan 2021
Co-lead Teacher, Preschool
• Care and education of children while meeting the individual needs of the children
• Plan and implement weekly lesson plans and schedules
• Help design and maintain an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom
• Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning
• Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff
• Participation in staff and training meetings
• Compliance with current governmental regulations and company procedures and policies YMCA Shady Grove : Richmond, USA / August 2012– September 2021
• Develop relationships with children's families in order to gain insight into each child's unique experiences and home environment, and optimally support development
• Collaboratively plan and implement emergent curriculum to support children's development of emergent-literacy skills, mathematical concepts and scientific thinking
• Designate classroom responsibilities to assistant teachers and substitutes daily, to sustain consistency in classroom activities, routines and transitions for children
Saint George elementary school: Egypt / Sep 2010- March 2012
• Worked as both a lead and co-teacher substitute in two different classrooms with children with a range of abilities, ages 5 -6-7years.
• Supported children's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development in the classroom and on the playground.
• Encouraged diverse groups of children to investigate, inquire and collaborate while engaging with a variety of hands-on materials
• Collaborated with preschool teachers and supervised assistant teachers Education & Certificates
• Medical Professional Coder (CPC) (August 2022)
• Medical Records Coder certificate (May 2022)
• BS In international Language, El Mania University, Cairo 2007
• Diploma in Education, Cairo University 2009
• Associate in written translation (English to Arabic and vice versa) American University in Cairo 2008 Training and Skills
• Experienced in Kareo Software
• Invoice and claim preparation
• Solid knowledge of medical terminology.
• Exceptional data entry skills.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills.
• Good understanding of ICD-10-CM and CPT procedures.
• Strong ability to work in a bustling medical environment.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage a varied workload.
• Goal oriented and success driven.
• Accountable and committed.
• Team Player.
• Attention to details.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST