CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Certificate in Computer and Technical
System Technical Development Center
Certificate in Electronic and Electrical
Installations Nairobi Technical Training
Diploma in Graphic Design and Multimedia
Shang Tao Multimedia and Animation,
Kenya Certificate in Secondary Education
Kenyatta High School 2001 - 2004
• Effective Communication
• Customer management
• Strategic Planning
• Team Leadership
• Problem Solving
• Complaint Management
• Team Player
• Resources Management
• Market research
• Event Management
To work in an esteemed institution that will enable the utilization of my personal and professional skills to achieve self-actualization and goals of the institution. COMPETENCIES
• Composure - I have the ability to stay calm, poised, and effective in stressful or difficult situations. To think on my feet, adjusting quickly to changing situations and to maintain self-control.
• Cultural Adaptability - I have ability to work and communicate effectively and harmoniously with persons of other cultures, value systems, political beliefs, and economic circumstances; I am able to recognize and respect differences in new and different cultural environments.
• Judgement - I am capable of discerning what is appropriate, practical, and realistic in a given situation.
• Objectivity & Integrity - I am fair and honest, I purposefully avoid deceit, favoritism, and discrimination. I believe in presenting issues frankly and fully, without injecting subjective bias.
• Oral Communication - I speak fluently in a concise, grammatically correct, organized, precise, and persuasive manner. I am able to convey nuances of meaning accurately and to use appropriate styles of communication to fit the audience and purpose.
• Written Communication - I can and enjoy writing in a concise, well organized, grammatically correct, effective and persuasive English in a limited amount of time.
• Quantitative analysis - I am able to identify, compile, analyze, and draw correct conclusions from pertinent data; to recognize patterns or WORK EXPERIENCE
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
DUKABET KENYA 2022-PRESENT
• Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
• Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
• Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
• Develop service procedures, policies and standards
• Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
• Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
• Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
• Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
• Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
• Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
Page 2 of 5
SPORTYBET KENYA 2021-2022
• Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
• Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
• Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
• Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant
• Oversee materials and inventory management
• Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MARKETING MANAGER
22 BET LIMITED 2019-2021
• Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
• Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations.
• Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
• Training staff in areas of customer service and policies.
• Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
• Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
• Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
22 BET LIMITED 2019-2021
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
Page 3 of 5
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.
PEVANS EAST AFRICA LIMITED (Sportpesa) 2016-2019
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process. CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Kencall Outsourcing Centre (Orange Kenya) 2014-2016
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
• Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets. Page 4 of 5
LANGUAGE WRITTEN SPOKEN
English Fluent Fluent
Swahili Fluent Fluent
Meeting New People
Chief Executive Officer
BANKING AND VERIFYING AGENT
Credit One Limited 2012-2013
• Signing on new clients and helping them through the onboarding process.
• Managing client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
• Processing deposits, payments, and withdrawals.
• Authorizing and evaluating overdrafts and loans.
• Handling other transactions, such as writing cashier checks or money orders, when necessary.
• Recommending and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
• Presenting and cross-selling banking services and products to existing and prospective clients.
• Collaborating with other banking professionals to ensure high-quality client service.
• Resolving client queries and complaints.
• Performing administrative and clerical duties, such as data entry and filing, when necessary.
St. Peters Cleavers E-Learning Center 2011-2012
• Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students' acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
• Instructing in a manner that develops students' confidence in their abilities.
• Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
• Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
• Tracking and communicating students' advancement throughout the course.
• Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
• Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware. Page 5 of 5
SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
Akamba Courier Limited 2009-2010
• Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments. COURIER OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
G4S Security Company 2008-2009
• Perform the administration tasks and pick-up of customer material in a polite, resourceful, and professional manner.
• Help load and unload a delivery truck through a variety of mechanisms.
• Ensure documents are delivered and entered accurately.
• Perform mailroom organization duties.
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail.
• Communicate with the central office through a mobile device.
• Manage vehicle for the delivery of mail, supplies, products, and materials.
• Maintain route supply inventory to ensure prompt delivery of products to customers.
• Provide essential customer service by giving the required information.