*** ********* **, **********, ** 08057
A challenging position that will capitalize on acquired expertise and experience. Desire a position with career diversity and growth potential. Qualification Highlights
Results-oriented professional with 19 years Telecommunication experience in project management, consultative solution selling, pre-/post-sales support logistics and customer relationship development.
! Knowledgeable in telecom products and services.
! Highly experienced in assessing and meeting call center customer requirements. Proactive leader with a superior work ethic and an ability to think outside the box. Skilled in conflict mediation/resolution.
! Quick study with an ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration, assimilate job requirements and employ new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies. Energetic and self-motivated team player/mentor.
! Effectively manage multiple, concurrent and senior-level projects and responsibilities. Skilled in negotiation with an ability to resolve differences. Persuasive, persistent and resolute leadership style.
! Proven expertise in managing key client accounts, instituting training programs, assessing sales channel product knowledge, and expanding value-added products and services to existing customers.
! Customer focused manager able to translate product features into business benefits based on individual client needs. Proven ability to identify and capitalize on new revenue opportunities.
! Exceptional oral/written communication, interpersonal, intuitive, administrative, organizational, problem solving and leadership skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work arenas.
! Computer skills include diverse business productivity software as well as priority systems including Microsoft Office Suite and next generation telecom applications. Employment History
1986 to 2006 AT&T Mt Laurel, NJ
Field Service Manager
• Spearhead all pre-/post-sales support functions in collaboration with sales staff and external customers. Manage nearly $.25M in revenue and direct daily provisioning of telecom services.
• Assess provisioning orders to ensure the sales representative has sold the optimum products to meet customer requirements. Troubleshoot account issues and forge profitable customer relationships.
• Process orders (new/disconnect) requests for Private Line, Frame, Frame to ATM, International and Domestic, Local Services and AT&T Calling Cards.
• Liaise with clients to assess existing business applications, evaluate emerging trends and needs, and capitalize on opportunities for additional services and revenue growth. Manager/Corporate Trainer
• Account Inquiry and Collection Support for a team of 130 managers and associates spanning over 3 centers.
• Delivered corporate training to new hires as well as existing workforce as needed.
• Directly supported customers and internal staff with product and network troubleshooting and issue resolution. Traveled with sales staff to assist with key client presentations. Maintained client accounts.
• Analyzed client business requirements, matched needs to company products/services, and recommended custom telecom strategies and solutions. Identified buying needs and application specifications.
• Assessed the product knowledge of internal and external sales channels using Q&A and sales call techniques to promote continued market success. Trained customers in the use of hardware and software. Customer Sales &Service Support
• Billing Dispute Resolution as it pertains to contractual issues.
• Responsible for collection calls, payment arrangements and disconnection of services..
• Supported enhanced products and services for a long-distance carrier. Provided calling cards, voice mail, cellular, teleconferencing, access code dialing, broadcast fax and paging services.
• Troubleshot complex technical issues with advanced products in collaboration with 3rd party vendors. Operator
• Served as primary call handler. Central point of contact in resolving call handling difficulties for International and Interlata calls.
• Actively participated in SBU contractual programs and successfully utilized the Winback Program to increase customer base.
• Selected to market payphone contracts. Cold called and acquired potential clients Ranked 3rd out of 23. Successfully grew business volume in assigned territory. Professional Development
Corporate Education and Training
Overview of Architecture & Nodal Services, Accomplishment Through Teamwork, Powerpoint for Windows, Customer Relations, VTNS, WATS 800 Service, Sales Rep, Service Order Administrator, SDN Billing and Provisioning, Credit Management, Training to Be a Trainer, Diversity. Penn State Certificate Program – Effective Communication Career Highlights
AT&T Bronze Award – 1989 AT&T Gold Club – 1997
AT&T Galaxy Award – 1997 AT&T Mark of Excellence - 1998 AT&T Mark of Excellence – 2000 AT&T Outside Sales Teaming Award 2003 AT&T Best of the Best 2005