**** **** *** *****, *******, Pa • 908-***-**** email@example.com
• Background encompasses more than 20 years of professional and volunteer experience in teaching, program development, management, environmental studies, coaching and community relations. Able to utilize logical, rational judgment with a talent for understanding, evaluating and solving problems.
• Proven ability to maintain composure in highly demanding situations. Strong leadership and presentation skills. Received award and promotion for quality improvement in scale-up operations resulting in increased productivity and higher quailty product.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite products.
• Background encompasses diverse professional and volunteer experience in the areas of coaching, teaching, program development, management, plant operations, and community and customer relations.
• Self motivated, resourceful individual with a wide range of personal experience and strong leadership qualities.
• Proven leadership qualities; able to direct, supervise, motivate, and coach players to achieve maximum performance.
• An articulate communicator with strong verbal, teaching, coaching, scheduling, and presentation skills.
Awarded Best of the Best consistently for outstanding performance and customer service
Flex Delivery ( Amazon ) 7/2022-currently
Stay at Home Dad-06/ 2010-5/2017
• Conducted all activities required to maintain home and child care to enable spouse to complete law school. Volunteered at elementary school library. Assisted children in homework assignments. Self-studied learning techniques for children with learning disabilities.
West Morris Central High School, Chester, NJ – 09/2001-06/2010
Permanent Substitute Teacher, Boys Head Fencing Coach and Assistant Football Coach– Responsible for teaching all science, math and core curriculum subjects. Coordinated all aspects of fencing program. Led team to schools first fencing title. Served as coach for junior varsity football team; analyzed films and performed scouting to develop effective game and defensive strategies, assessed players’ abilities and assigned appropriate positions; provided instruction, coaching, motivation and guidance to improve performance. Maintained schedule and delivery of computers, student monitoring, conducted daily preparations for lab use. Teaching aid to Bartlett Academy.
Hillside High School, Hillside, NJ –09/ 2000-07/2001
Permanent Substitute Teacher and Football and Fencing Coach - Responsible for teaching all science, math and core curriculum subjects. Assisted in training and development of football players. Begin first varsity fencing team as head coach.
Pet Sitters Plus, North Plainfield, NJ 05/1992-08/2003
Owner and Principal of start up business offering in home pet care. Developed policies and procedures to optimize productivity and customer satisfaction. Supervised and directed activities for three employees to ensure objectives achieved. Designed marketing strategies, advertising campaigns and promotional programs. Significantly increased sales volume by relocating to larger site and restricting and expanding company offerings.
Amoco Performance Products – Bound Brook, NJ – 05/1987-08/1992
Research Technician (06/1987-06/1989) Blended materials to produce composites for government contracts, utilized state of the art production techniques to maximize quality and efficient production schedules.
Pilot Plant Operator(06/1989-08/1992) –Blended epoxy resins and hardeners and catalysts for a major producer of composite materials; interfaced with chemists, engineers, maintenance and pilot plant manager to coordinate daily standard operating procedures. Ordered materials and supplies, participated in all aspects of inventory control and quality control. Maintained compliance with all OSHA guidelines in the areas of safety and hazardous waste handling and disposal. Responsible for management and coordination of daily operations including, waste disposal, regulations, troubleshooting, customer service, and technical assistance. Developed SOP’s for batch operations and maintained MSDS.
Bernardsville Dept. of Recreation - Served as Assistant Soccer Coach for township recreational league, provided instruction and coaching in basic soccer fundamentals and good sportsmanship, conducted drills for 6 to 12 year olds.
University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse 8/1985- 12/1985-Assisted in coaching a varsity college football team; participated in leading team to win the Division III National Championship.
Taught Shaolin Kung-fu 6/1987-7/1997-with focus on the art and traditional philosophy; instill awareness, sensitivity, discipline, and strength of mind in students.
Children Respecting Our World –08/1992-07/1997 Participated in Earth Day celebrations at Liberty Science Center. Conducted classes in native philosophy and environmental skills for high schools and community youth groups including Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Community Service – Participated in numerous community projects and volunteer assignments including Habitat for Humanity, English as a Second Language, soup kitchens, and clean up/trash removal activities.
Partners for Environmental Quality – Attended Drew University’s Environmental Symposium.
Substitute teaching certification, Hunterdon County, NJ
University of Wisconsin, La Crosse1/1982, WI – BS Biology, Minor Chemistry – 6/1986
Raritan Valley College, Somerset County, NJ - Substitute Teaching Certification – 2000
Tom Brown’s Wilderness and Survival Courses – 1987-1996
Charles Worsham School of Native Skills and Outdoor Awareness – 1996-1997