Operations and Mobility Officer October 2017-September 2022 Ft. Bragg, NC 40+ hours per week
• Provided oversight over Mobility policy, Container Inventory, vehicle reduction and utilization of equipment requirements in support of training.
• Lead Logistics planner accessing and inspecting over 11 Unit Readiness Exercises consisting of formations ranging from 5000 to 7000 Soldiers and 100 million dollars’ worth of property.
Operations Officer October 2016-October 2017 Ft. Knox, KY 40+ hours per week
• Supported 8 nationwide units consisting of 275 Reserve Officer Training Corp (ROTC) programs and plan, coordinate and execute senior level operations.
• Assisted in the planning and execution of the largest leadership conference conducted for Cadet Command annually with over 335 attendees; along with coordinating contracts.
• Selected above his peers to serve on board and evaluate over 120 potential future officers.
Forward Support Company Commander May 2015-October 2016 Ft. Drum, NY 40+ hours per week
• Responsible for the welfare, safety of 123 soldiers and property valued at over $16.5 million.
• Dual-hatted as Company Commander and Logistical Element leader in support of forward deployed elements in Iraq for Operation Inherent Resolve 2015-2016.
• Led and developed 6 junior officers and 13 senior non-commissioned officers. Providing clear intent and instruction holding them accountable for their performance.
• Ensured support for intensive training cycles and a culminating training event in preparation for follow on assignments.
Support Operations Transportation Officer March 2015-May 2015 Ft. Drum, NY 40+ hours per week
• Coordinated and managed all internal and external transport and supply distribution for ground and air request for 4,600 Soldiers within 7 battalions.
• Assisted the Support Operations Officer with the development of sustainment plans, orders and transportation requirements for movement.
Assistant Operations Officer June 2014-September 2014 Ft. Riley, KS 40+ hours per week
• Coordinated, planned and execute numerous training exercises in preparation for follow on assignments.
• Assisted senior level leaders develop, manage and access unit operations
Fuel and Water Platoon Leader January 2013-June 2014 Ft. Riley, KS 40+ hours per week
• Coordinated, scheduled, and lead necessary training for 30 Soldiers and 15 Non-Commissioned Officers in preparation for follow on operations.
• Responsible for planning and transport of 10,000 gallons of fuel and 50,000 gallons of water to 5 Forward Support Companies and additional support to brigade operations.
Maintenance Control Officer/ Platoon Leader January 2012-January 2013 Ft. Riley, KS 40+ hours per week
• Rebuilt battalion level maintenance program upon return from Operation Iraqi Freedom 2010-2011, ensuring fielding of new equipment and necessary services were planned 6 months ahead of schedule.
• Directed 60 Soldiers in completing primary and additional tasks in the platoon while simultaneously coordinating the purchase, installation, and calibration of over 1000 pieces of equipment.
• Recovered $20,000 of stolen property by serving as an Investigations Officer. Interviewed suspects and key personnel and provided effective recommendations.
Maintenance Control Officer/ Platoon Leader June 2011-January 2012 Ft. Riley, KS 40+ hours per week
• Directed, tracked, and coordinated maintenance operations and six repair facilities, which serviced equipment for 6 brigades in the surrounding area in Iraq.
• Reduced replacement costs while also completing equipment servicing two months ahead of schedule saving $2 million.
• Oversaw, trained, and evaluated 55 Soldiers, 6 Warrant Officers, and 15 Non-Commissioned Officers in Baghdad.
Maintenance Platoon Leader June 2010-June2011 Ft. Riley, KS 40+ hours per week
• Directed logistical operations to deliver over 100,000 gallons of fuel, 150,000 units of water, and 70 tons of equipment to eight locations throughout Iraq.
• Managed 87 soldiers and 13 noncommissioned officers to provide effective combat support operations.
• Achieved a zero casualty and injury rate by directing and executing over 30 combat missions, while serving as a Logistical Patrol Officer in Iraq.
Assistant Recruitment Operations Officer October 2009-March 2010 Dahlonega, GA 40+ hours per week
• Provided facility tours, answered inquires to Army scholarship/admission requirements, and managed scheduled visits.
• Increased opportunities for qualified applicants by coordinating and executing 45 regional recruiting events
Logistics Captain Career Course 2014 Ft. Lee, VA
Ordinance Basic Officer Leaders Course 2010 Ft. Lee, VA
Bachelor of Science, Physical Education, Minor: Leadership 2009 North Georgia College and State University - Dahlonega, GA
T.C Roberson High School Diploma 2003 Asheville, NC
Proficient utilizing MS Office, Logistics Information Warehouse, Standard Army Maintenance System-1 Enhanced, and Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced software programs
Former Army Major with the ability to work independently and pay close attention to detail. Ability to follow standard operating procedures and company quality standards. Constantly improving via webinars and self-learning resources. Seeking mentorship where skills and talents can be developed in a highly successful organization.