Jonathan R Kubicki
Page 1 of 1
Experience in software development and system management across a wide range of plat- forms, operating systems, and environments. Successfully completed project work utilizing de- velopment frameworks, as well as implementation of software and data analytics. In addition, he is an accomplished software programmer, and possesses excellent interpersonal, analyti- cal, and organizational skills. Actively seeking out new technology challenges and highly profi- cient at solving complex technology problems.
FIXD Automotive, Inc. Atlanta, GA 08/2022 – Present Software Engineer Intern - DevOps
Responsibilities included writing infrastructure as code to optimize deployments and systems management. Made sure pipelines were working correctly as well as making sure the general development process moves smoothly. Monitored general systems utilization and managed all- around maintenance. Also, participated in daily standups with regular two-week sprints to dis- cuss project boards of ongoing tickets, projects, and priorities.
• Added companies auto generating handbook for engineering to web server using Con- vox to manage AWS services. Included pipeline to generate and merge new changes as well as an oauth2-proxy to authenticate company users.
• Mobile tested the UI and functionality of the FIXD app as well as managed and updated the company's current ROI documentation on those running tests.
• Worked with Terraform to better manage deployments and optimize infrastructure on a daily basis.
• Assisted in implementation of regularly used canary deployment process instead of pre- vious rolling deployments process.
La-Z-Boy Corporate, Monroe, MI 05/2022 – 08/2022
Enterprise Architect Intern
Responsibilities included assisting the development of data visualizations related to technology inventory, architecture standards and application rationalization. Also, aided in research and data collection to support EA analysis of technological solutions to meet the needs of the busi- ness.
• Created Proof of Concept designs to assist with better understanding of the implemen- tation solution.
• Assisted in implementation of Snowflake data platform from visualization and Proof of Concept design to full implementation.
• Created and tested AWS CloudFormation templates to generate stable Proof of Con- cept for other teams’ implementation.
• Presented documentation and overview of projects over Teams meetings as well as in person.
1 Natural Way, Maumee, OH 05/2021 – 02/2022
Systems Developer Intern
Responsibilities included the design and implementation of technological solutions depending on the business' needs. Also, communicating with other departments, as well as, the planning and coordination of tasks, and interacting with business partners and customers to ensure re- quirements and expectations were met.
• Assisted in the process of transferring most of the company’s codebase from a third- party shopping tool to our own company server.
• Assisted with training staff members on new systems/technologies. Including ability to problem solve and troubleshoot staff technical issues.
• Expand existing software capabilities to meet the changing needs of the business. As well as developing new features/functionality for existing web apps.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases. Also, navigated and used various databases and other applications.
• Loaded customer-facing content and communications with attention to detail. BGSU Information Technology Services, Bowling Green, OH 08/2019 – 05/2021 IT Service Desk and Technical Support
• Provide technical support and basic troubleshooting on personal devices as well as university devices in person (Pre-Pandemic), over the phone, and via online chat.
• General software/hardware troubleshooting, administration of account security and net- work access, update and use articles from private knowledge bases, and miscellaneous service desk projects.
• Mastered using MS Teams and MS Bookings to communicate with team members and schedule appointments for face-to-face and remote meetings.
• Assisted and managed projects with team members completely virtually with no face- to-face using MS Teams and Outlook.
Builders Emporium Inc, Macedonia, OH 05/2016 – 08/2019 Sales Representative/General Maintenance/Delivery Driver
• Assisted in maintaining and the repairing rental machinery in a warehouse environment as well as supervised projects pertaining to reorganizing and updating the store/ware- house.
• Practiced balancing time between servicing customers and projects that pertain to cus- tomers, vendors, and maintenance around the warehouse.
• Delivered and operated heavy rental equipment and miscellaneous inventory to resi- dences, businesses, and local government.
• Supervise and manage any new trainees joining the company on safety, time/project management, as well as basic customer service skills. Education
Bowling Green State University
Bachelor’s degree Computer Science
Expected Graduation: May of 2023 - 3.6 GPA
Specialization in General Science
BGSU Men’s Rugby Club • Bowling Green • Fly-half, Captain • 2019 – 2023 Additional Hobbies/Experience
• Implemented Raspberry Pi-Hole on home network
• Made simple ‘clapper’ using basic USB microphone and Raspberry Pi
• Creality Ender 3 V2 PLA filament 3D-Printer constantly hot
• Collection of Legos slowly taking over my room
References upon request.
Ruby on Rails